Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wasting $$ on Postage?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Question Wasting $$ on Postage?

Why do People Trade Base for Base? is that not Wasting $$ in Postage? I Mean i have Friends who tell me im Wasting $$ on Postage when i trade for a low end GU or Auto, I Mean i only deal in GU and Autos then Base and Rookies added with the Trade and i know alot of other people do as well. I Can see the point if u desperatly need stuff to complete a set or somthing but this trading of base and inserts i just dont understand....

BANNED

Country
    See raclane's Items on eBay

as in my case that is all i collect. my player collection is all base cards for the most part. the sets i am trying to complete are base. for me though, i dont care if someone send base cards i need in PWE as long as i get them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See johnstrow's Items on eBay

good question, but if you really want the cards i guess it doesnt matter

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Why do People Trade Base for Base? is that not Wasting $$ in Postage? I Mean i have Friends who tell me im Wasting $$ on Postage when i trade for a low end GU or Auto, I Mean i only deal in GU and Autos then Base and Rookies added with the Trade and i know alot of other people do as well. I Can see the point if u desperatly need stuff to complete a set or somthing but this trading of base and inserts i just dont understand....

money is never wasted when someone is getting what they want

BANNED

Country
    See raclane's Items on eBay

agreed! but why do i never get what i want? :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Different strokes for different folks. Not everyone cares about GU or autos, a lot of people only collect RCs or inserts or base. It's all about what you like and what you give value to.

And this isn't directed at you, just a ton of "why do some people do this or not do that" threads and posts lately (I actually just posted in another one before this): Why is it so hard to understand and/or accept that some people like to do things differently?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (122)
    Country
    See Stlouisrams1600's Items on eBay

money is never wasted when someone is getting what they want

I agree!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Different strokes for different folks. Not everyone cares about GU or autos, a lot of people only collect RCs or inserts or base. It's all about what you like and what you give value to.

And this isn't directed at you, just a ton of "why do some people do this or not do that" threads and posts lately (I actually just posted in another one before this): Why is it so hard to understand and/or accept that some people like to do things differently?

ya i hear ya, but i just wonder cus dang i never trade for anything but GU and Autos and the postage is just killing me so i cant see how or why people do it.........

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

All everyone wants now a days are manufactured patches and $400 cards... The hobby is ruined IMO, trading base for base and trying to get as many cards as one player or team as possible is tons more fun IMO. Nobody appreciates base/rookies, I've even heard of people throwing them away. That's why I don't like Exquisite/NT/Ultimate, you pay like $350 for one pack with like 6 cards...? I don't care if they're almost all auto's/GU's, it's just not as fun and you don't get as much value as a regular box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All everyone wants now a days are manufactured patches and $400 cards... The hobby is ruined IMO, trading base for base and trying to get as many cards as one player or team as possible is tons more fun IMO. Nobody appreciates base/rookies, I've even heard of people throwing them away. That's why I don't like Exquisite/NT/Ultimate, you pay like $350 for one pack with like 6 cards...? I don't care if they're almost all auto's/GU's, it's just not as fun and you don't get as much value as a regular box.

that is true im not a highend guy, i havent bought a box since 2003

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast