Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Small Tribute to a SUPER S&T

Hi guys,

This is a quick S&T =). Ever since the checklist for 16/17 UD Premier showed that they will be doing 02/03 Tribute RPA's, I knew I had to chase down both versions. The regular tribute RPA /25 was easy to knock off, but the gold /5 gave me quite a bit of trouble. I think up until a few weeks ago, I have lost out on 2 or 3 of the 5 copies that existed. I felt as though I would definitely be waiting a LONG time for another one to surface, but to my fortune, one that had been on ebay for a while knocked down their price to a point I was willing to pay =)

Now here is the family all together =)

Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 UD Premier Super Rookie Patch Auto /99 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 UD Premier Super Rookie Patch Auto /25 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 UD Premier Super Rookie Gold /15 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 UD Premier Super Rookie Gold /5 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Plus here are a few pickups that I've had over time

FINALLY! Not only a new Zetterberg rookie, but a Show Stamped 1/1 on top of that. These show stamped cards are so hard to track down
    Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 Pacific Private Stock Reserve Rookie Class Act Toronto Spring Expo 1/1 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Was happy to make a deal for this card with a great member who enjoyed my previous S&T's =) Thank you very much!!!
    Sebastian Aho 16/17 UD SPGU Authentic Rookies Player Age E-Pack 20/219 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Sebastian Aho 16/17 UD Series 2 Rookie Materials Patch /25 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

A new Kovalchuk card for my PC? I can't even remember the last time I added one. His moving to the KHL back in 2013 really didn't help his rarer cards surface as I thought it would.
    Ilya Kovalchuk 01/02 UD SPx Winning Materials Gold 01/15 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

I felt as though I always need at least one rookie printing plate of my PC players. I accomplished that with this one. Now to get an autographed version later on
    Filip Forsberg 13/14 UD The Cup Rookie Masterpieces Printing Plate Black 1/1 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

I bought a small lot of Mantha on ebay just for this one jersey numbered card lol
    Anthony Mantha 2014 UD Team Canada Juniors Exclusives 28/199 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 02-04-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice pickups here. I always loved those Throwbacks from 02-03, glad you were able to snag those (especially those great Gold parallels)!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thank you very much @creasecollector =) They were a great tribute to such an iconic card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! What Zetterberg Cards are you missing?