Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for 08/09 Artifacts Rookies /1, or Mattias Ritola rookies

Well, I am mainly looking for Mattias Ritola Artifacts rookies but, also want other artifacts rookies /1. Well I am trying to complete the set with all of the 08/09 Mattias Ritola Artifacts rookies.You may think Im stupid for trying to put together this miny set or you may think im stupid because there is low numbered cards including a 1/1. Well, I have one so far, and thats the 1/1 lol. So, I think it will get a little easier from here. Having the 1/1 made me start trying to get the set. If you dont have any of the ritolla artifacts rookies but other rookie 1/1's from 08/09 LMK because I can try to put those sets together aswell.

PLMK

Andrew

Country

do you mean one of each like one of the ones /999 and one of the ones /100

or do you mean you will get them all.

Im telling you right now it will be impossable to get them all cause somebody out there right now other than you must collect him who aint gonna let go of their rookie making it impossable.

Im just curious though I wish you luck and would like to see updated status on this project as you continue to work at it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

these artifacts rookies have a limited secondary market it seems...guess that explains why the price on these boxes is only $60 (which is great, right where it should be)

Good luck on building that set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you mean one of each like one of the ones /999 and one of the ones /100

or do you mean you will get them all.

Im telling you right now it will be impossable to get them all cause somebody out there right now other than you must collect him who aint gonna let go of their rookie making it impossable.

Im just curious though I wish you luck and would like to see updated status on this project as you continue to work at it

no no no, srry for misunderstanding. I mean like 1 out of /999, 1 out of /100, 1 out of 50 and stuff like taht

Country

oh ok, yeah that can most likely be done

good luck man