Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Picture Limit?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picture Limit?

Hey is there a picture limit per post or per thread?

I just made my first picture upload post, and was putting 8 images in each post. I got one with 9 images in it too.

Is 10 the limit per each post or is it unlimited?

Is there an easier way to do it than how I did it? [Check my recent post]

Just planning for my next post to speed things up.

Thanks!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Spiderpool

I do not think there is a limit to the number of posts you can put up per thread but I am sure there is some limit just not sure on the exact amount. As I post gb's up on scf and have numerous pictures per post. Example in this thread I have 15 pictures up in post 11:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...oupbreak/page2

I know I have done more than that just never been stopped on a number.

In this thread I have 20 plus photo's:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-reward-points

So I would not worry about a number limit. If you do hit it just move on to the post #2 and post the amount of pictures you need to do.
    @Spiderpool

If you have any questions feel free to ask and if no one responds tag me and I will try to help. Hope you enjoy the site.

DON