Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

My Montreal Canadiens Shrine version 2.0

Hi all,

For those who know me, it will not be a shock when I say I've got a Habs shrine in my living room. When I moved back to Quebec from England, I sold most of my collection and started over from scratch so I just started displaying it on my computer desk but eventually, it got somewhat full as you can see:

15056513_10157756397905385_5420938485901907556_n.jpg

So my best mate had an idea, she had recently redone her home office and had some spare shelves so she told me I could have them and she'd even send her hubby over to install them...I was hesitant at first but after thinking about it, the fact is I never use the desk as a PC desk anyway only as a display tool so why not... Today, her hubby called me up and asked if i felt like having the shrine version 2.0 installed and needless to say my answer was a resounding yes! So here it is, the Shrine in its full glory:

DSC03803.jpg DSC03804.jpg

Side view including the Framework signed Galchenyuk Canvas and Ryan Churchward 's Guy Lafleur auto painting

And while I'm at it, I might as well display the whole of my front room since it's pretty much Habs everywhere you look:

This year Portraits set from Upper Deck series 1 and the Centennial Game poster

Centennial and portraits.jpg

Last year's Christmas present a framed autographed picture of Max Pacioretty and Brendan Gallagher. Just above is a team signed Montreal Canadiens stick from this year's team and below you can see the Winter Classic Oversized set

DSC03806.jpg

The Winter Classic panorama plaque from Frameworth along with a Game Used Tomas Plekanec stick thanks to Club 1909

DSC03807.jpg

Autographed jerseys: Radulov Remparts, Marie-Philip Poulin Team Canada, Mike Cammalleri Montreal Canadiens, Brendan Prust and Alex Radulov Montreal Canadiens, Jeff Petry practice used Winter Classic Jersey, PK Subban Montreal Canadiens jersey thanks to Club 1909

DSC03808.jpg

Patrick Roy framed and autographed jersey

DSC03809.jpg

The bottom shelf of the shrine, featuring both a Bell Centre and Forum pics autographed by numerous players, team cards from this year of Radulov, Markov, Weber, Price, Pacioretty and Plekanec and various other items

DSC03810.jpg

Galchenyuk shelf: an autographed puck, various rookie cards, autographed cards, Winter Classic mega patch

DSC03811.jpg

Patrick Roy and Carey Price shelf featuring signed pucks of both, numerous figures, an 8x10 autographed pic from Frameworth, a net piece card from Club 1909 and many many cards

Roy Price shelf .jpg

Gallagher shelf: Plenty of rookie cards, autographed, Import Dragon figure, Bleacher Creatures, Winter Classic program and ticket and many more

DSC03813.jpg

Top shelf featuring a Bell Centre playoff signage signed by Sergei Gonchar, Max Pac and Price Blearchers Creatures, Max Pac autos and figure and a Shea Weber figure

Top shelf.jpg

And since I'm feeling in displaying mood, here are the framed autographed jerseys in my room:

DSC03816.jpg

Thanks for the looks and I hope this makes you feel like showing off your own collection!

Karine

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now this is just really, really cool! I love seeing this stuff, thanks for sharing!

Those new shelves look superb, and the way everything is displayed is very nice also. Nice work, @Pheebs888 !

And the portrait sets look really nice as well. I think I'll do something like that one day. Best of luck adding to the collection, especially with SP Game Used coming out... I see another frame coming in the near future!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 01-22-2017 at 01:27 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Epic woman-cave Karine! Must have been a ton of fun to put that all together today!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Awesome!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

The only thing you are missing something Blue and Gold... too much Red for my liking!

Seriously though, I never given a thought to using a track shelving unit to display stuff. The thing that is awesome and is unique is the painting by @rchurchward. The more of his work I see, the more it makes me want to get one of the French Connection or the Buffalo Bills "Mount Rushmore - Kelly, Thurman, Bruce Smith and Andre Reed"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Nice looking display!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for sharing , your very own Habs museum , very nice!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Now this is just really, really cool! I love seeing this stuff, thanks for sharing!

Those new shelves look superb, and the way everything is displayed is very nice also. Nice work, @Pheebs888 !

And the portrait sets look really nice as well. I think I'll do something like that one day. Best of luck adding to the collection, especially with SP Game Used coming out... I see another frame coming in the near future!

I always built the Portraits sets every series and display the latest one there, I dont know why but I love that set :)

Epic woman-cave Karine! Must have been a ton of fun to put that all together today!

Sure was a lot of fun, took me 1:45 minutes to place the stuff on the shelves cos I kept changing my mind :)

Cheers!

The only thing you are missing something Blue and Gold... too much Red for my liking!

Seriously though, I never given a thought to using a track shelving unit to display stuff. The thing that is awesome and is unique is the painting by @rchurchward. The more of his work I see, the more it makes me want to get one of the French Connection or the Buffalo Bills "Mount Rushmore - Kelly, Thurman, Bruce Smith and Andre Reed"

You should reach out to him on Facebook i'm sure he'd be happy to oblige! Heck we could even see if he'd be willing to have his art used as a prize in a contest on SCF, pretty sure collectors would like that, win the contest, ask Ryan to paint you something :)

Nice looking display!!!

Cheers :)

Thanks for sharing , your very own Habs museum , very nice!!

Yup that's pretty much what it is :)

Thanks everyone for the comments and looking forward to seeing your own displays!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet collection!! As a Leafs fan I gotta say Blah!!! Lol.. As a collector I gotta say that's quite the shrine.. Congrats..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As a fellow collector, I have to say that looks awesome! I've got a bunch of CFL/Edmonton Eskimos stuff in my home office, but I need to organize it to look nicer. Your stuff looks fantastic the way you've laid it out! Great stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast