Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 281 of 556 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats EJ!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Need some help with this one though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to chickies south philly today. Got Andy on a mini and 8x10. Kendricks(held up the line to talk to my kid) on 2 8x10's. First time meeting Gargano, and he was Aces. Never met a nicer radio dude(sorry Jeff, haha).

Shady was of course Shady. Stood in line, first break comes, hes talking to Ike, and then Pete comes over. Asks him to sign and he walks to the back. Pete hands him a stack of player cards and he says he will sign them next break. I already have him on a mini so I could care less, but there were 25 people in line and 12-13 were kids. What a ™™™™. I know this is business as usual for him, and I understand(but do not agree) with re: to the adults, but to make kids stand there for 22 mins before you announce you are not signing is straight classless. At least my kid knows what a loser he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are proud to announce a great event with Eagles superstar Irving Fryar. Irving Fryar will be at The Sports Scene store in The Freehold Raceway Mall Saturday December 1st, 2012 to meet and greet all his fans!. To purchase your tickets today call
    The Sports Scene at 732-431-3330

BANNED

Country

Sports Integrity in NJ is closing their retail location but will stay in business via their warehouse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont know man. thats pretty harsh. the guy did TONS of signings, many for free, as recently as last season. you gotta figure these guys just get downright tired of signing. they arent machines

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont know man. thats pretty harsh. the guy did TONS of signings, many for free, as recently as last season. you gotta figure these guys just get downright tired of signing. they arent machines

I can respect that , but when you have a line of kids that long, and you don't feel like at least saying hi to them, just have one of your people announce it before the show starts its not like he couldn't see the line. Don't make them wait until half way through the first commerical break, that's busch league. I'm not a whiner, and i'm not bitter because we didn't get his poster signed, but my 4 year old would have been fine getting a fist pump from him and he couldn't even get that.

I have three things singed by him, and all three were paid for, so its not like I was looking for a handout. Just a memory for my kid, ya know

BANNED

Country

If anyone plans on going to the Irving Fryar signing at The Sports Scene.....be careful. Make sure whatever you are getting signed is Officially NFL Licensed. They require it because they have faced charges and jail time in the past because of unlicensed merchandise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone plans on going to the Irving Fryar signing at The Sports Scene.....be careful. Make sure whatever you are getting signed is Officially NFL Licensed. They require it because they have faced charges and jail time in the past because of unlicensed merchandise.

I saw that on their website, I wonder if a player dimed them out or how they got busted?!?

BANNED

Country

Actually during a public paid signing.....with a few players including McCoy the FBI stormed the store, all the players went running and left. The got busted for unlicensed photos and jerseys. The owners name is Sal Argo

Page 281 of 556 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291331381 ... LastLast