Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 357 of 556 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Peruzzi's websight has nothing. I'm working everyday this month anyway, so I'd miss it either way. I did here on WIP that Charlie would be at Ponzios some time this month too, but I haven't seen anything about that either.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peruzzi's websight has nothing. I'm working everyday this month anyway, so I'd miss it either way. I did here on WIP that Charlie would be at Ponzios some time this month too, but I haven't seen anything about that either.

yea tomorrow is the first time I can make my son's basketball so I ain't missing that.

I'm hoping they do ponzios during the year. didn't hear about one this month, maybe its in coordination with getting ready to head to clearwater?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had heard them mention a ponzios show earlier in the month, but the ponzios websight still has last year's schedule. I may try to call them on Monday, the people there are really nice. Is anyone doing the duce Staley appearance?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had heard them mention a ponzios show earlier in the month, but the ponzios websight still has last year's schedule. I may try to call them on Monday, the people there are really nice. Is anyone doing the duce Staley appearance?

I am going to head to Duce. Need something done?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where and when is Duce

BANNED

Country

Duce is at Carls Cards on Feb 9th......$20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lesson learned! Always preorder or reserve tickets! lol I was debating all week whether to go to one of the Dawkins signings. Since I already have so much signed for him I didn't want to dish out the cash but wanted a better pic of me and him. And I knew with the large crowds that most likely wouldn't be likely so I advised myself not to go.

But I emailed Sports Vault about it and I asked if I was the last person in their line would they let me get a pic with him if time permits. They said yea in that case we could probably get you a quick pose. So im like ok im going and they told me this morning still tickets available.

I drive an hour to Exton Square mall for the event to get there with a huge crowd of people and told they sold out of tickets. I was going to order Friday but they normally cut it off 24 hours to the event so I couldn't order yesterday. It's not that big of a loss since Dawkins most likely will do plenty of other events in future and have a lot of him already. I was hoping to get my authentic helmet of mcnabb and bWest signed with him on it but its cool. Lesson learned lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Mike, Do you think you can get my helmet done for me?
    I am going to head to Duce. Need something done?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Mike, Do you think you can get my helmet done for me?

It's already done:) I am not going to my parents tomorrow, but maybe we can meet up next Sunday so I can grab it

Page 357 of 556 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast