Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 135+ HOF Lot F/T

Please Note - Nomahlovesyah will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

135+ HOF Lot F/T

Whittling down the collection. Don’t need these but they’re too good to donate or discard. Someone will really like this lot! 190+ (If I counted right) sweet cards of HOF or future HOF. Est. BV is around $220. Some are commons, some refractors or inserts. I do NOT have time to take closer pics, describe each card, or break up the lot. Looking to trade them all in one go. Would like to get one card or a couple from my needs in my sig. Ideally a $50 BV card or so to justify the shipping to send these awesome cards to you. Make me an offer!

NOTE: I added some cards it’s now up to 195 cards I think— so please see updated photos further down.
    Last edited by Nomahlovesyah; 01-22-2023 at 10:13 PM.
    4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I'll do these three for your "lot" ---------------

2005 DONRUSS Greats Red Sox Nation RSN-7 JIM RICE uniform (RED SOX)
    2008 BOWMAN STERLING BS-SS Seth Smith "RC" auto (ROCKIES)
    2010 TOPPS CHROME #171 Eric Young, jr "RC" auto (ROCKIES)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan thank you but I don’t want those cards enough to justify the shipping. Looiking for a good $50 BV card I really want. Thanks though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Didn't know you were looking for a "good $50 BV card". Sorry, no RED SOX or ROCKIE in that value.Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

More pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

If this lot is still available, and you'd be interested in graded baseball cards, here is the link to what I have available - GRADED Baseball Cards for sale and/or trade (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you for your "lot". Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Nomahlovesyah - Hope you're doing fine. Just checking in. Any interest ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan thanks Rodney. I think these cards are going to be part of a larger trade. I mostly PC ultra modern or older vintage, and I like auto’s of my guys. I just don’t see much that I can use, sorry!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply, Rodney