Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Marcus Mariota ?????????????????

What happened to this kid?

He's played 9 healthy games and has thrown just 8 TDs and 10 INTs ... he's on pace for 13 TD passes and 17 INT's

I mean, the Titans gave a good TEAM, probably the best all-around team in their division so I would be shocked if they don't win at least 10-11 games this year ... they may not even lose again the rest of this regular season, which would make them 12-4 as their remaining schedule is insanely easy ... but ... Mariota's play has got to be scary for Titans fans ... some have been calling for him to be benched and even for the team to draft a new QB in the next draft ... so ... Id like to hear from someone more familiar with the Titans ... what is wrong with Marcus?

I love Mariota ... he's an awesome young man and I think he can have a solid career, but his regression this season is pretty shocking, especially considering how well put together and good his team is playing around him ... their offensive line is awesome, their defense is way above average and their special teams is some of the best in the NFL ... I didn't think the QB would be the problem area for this team.

Anyways, I think they finish no worse than 11-5, win their division, win their first playoff game and then get knocked out in the 2nd round by either the Steelers or Patriots, so even if Mariota finishes the year with more INTs than TDs and a low passer rating, I'd be shocked if the team gave up on him this quickly ... the kid is only 24 and still has a lot of potential and I'm hoping the best for him!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

yes - he had a bad game last night (its going to be OK @lil5up3rman) but I would love to see stats of other QB's that have had leg injuries just to see if this is a regression or possibly something else.

For example, look at Derek Carr... he's already has more INTS than last season and at times has looked really bad (just 1 example).

Again, I'm not arguing that his play is not regressing, but just pondering if there something to be said for the season after a leg injury and QB performance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think a combo of injury plus sophomore slump has resulted in this poor season. I mean with the league being passer friendly he shouldn't be putting up stats like that. He's better than that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

yes - he had a bad game last night (its going to be OK @lil5up3rman) but I would love to see stats of other QB's that have had leg injuries just to see if this is a regression or possibly something else.

For example, look at Derek Carr... he's already has more INTS than last season and at times has looked really bad (just 1 example).

Again, I'm not arguing that his play is not regressing, but just pondering if there something to be said for the season after a leg injury and QB performance.

You might be onto something ... and honestly this entire year has been a strange one ... Mariota regressing while the Titans playing great as a team ... Amari Cooper disappearing and Carr regressing, Wentz on fire, all the injuries, the Chiefs Jekyl & Hyde act, the resurgence of the Saints led by their defense of all things, the Rams offensive juggernaut, the Jaguars defensive juggernaut ... strange season all the way around.

I think a combo of injury plus sophomore slump has resulted in this poor season. I mean with the league being passer friendly he shouldn't be putting up stats like that. He's better than that.

It's been a strange year for QB's all around ... Matt Ryan has disappeared, Cam Newton's stats are horrible, Dak, Carr & especially Mariota all regressing ... while Jared Goff and especially Carson Wentz have progressed a great deal ... the only real steadying force has been Brady ... as always.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a strange year for QB's all around ... Matt Ryan has disappeared, Cam Newton's stats are horrible, Dak, Carr & especially Mariota all regressing ... while Jared Goff and especially Carson Wentz have progressed a great deal ... the only real steadying force has been Brady ... as always.

I really don't get Newton. I mean he won an MVP award so he has the potential to be one of the best players in the league and the team is loaded with offensive talent but then he just goes out there and has a stinky season or two. Maybe we are just going to look back at that MVP as a fluke season while the others seasons are what Cam really is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I really don't get Newton. I mean he won an MVP award so he has the potential to be one of the best players in the league and the team is loaded with offensive talent but then he just goes out there and has a stinky season or two. Maybe we are just going to look back at that MVP as a fluke season while the others seasons are what Cam really is.

I love Cam but his MVP season is definitely an outlier in his career, however even in that blessed season, he didn't throw for all that many yards and his completion percentage was pedestrian ... I think Cam will go down as the greatest red zone threat in NFL history, the greatest rushing QB in NFL history ... and a below average passer and average leader. The guy is a physical freak and has done more than most QBs will ever due, but in a way, he's also a bit disappointing ... he's sort of like the Vince Carter of the NFL ... he's had a very good career but it always felt like he could have done so much more ... just my two cents.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

Welp....at least he’s not replaced by Fitzpatrick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Welp....at least he’s not replaced by Fitzpatrick

because Matt Cassel is a ton better??

SCF Rewards
    Country

He isn't playing great but the Titans look to be playoff bound in the now weak AFC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Cant remember the name of the QB in Tampa but he is crap

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast