Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

New ITG Superbox - Draft Special!

Just got this in an email. Pretty cool concept and I'm somewhat tempted, as $80 for 30 packs of H&P plus a guaranteed first round pick auto is a really good price, especially with the Canadian dollar doing well lately.

2009 Heroes & Prospect Draft Day Super Box

In The Game Inc. will be honouring the 2009 draft class by issuing a special edition Heroes & Prospects Draft Day Super Box. Each Super Box will contain 30 packs of 08/09 Heroes & Prospects. In addition, each Super Box box will include a specially stamped Autograph Card that features the draftees' draft position.

The debate continues to rage as to who will be the number one draft pick, John Tavares or Victor Hedman. On June 26th. the debate will be over and the "?" will be replaced by a 1 or 2 respectively, we just don't know on which card. What do you think?

The Autograph Card checklist will be made up from the top 30 draftees; a checklist will be available immediately following Draft Day on June 26th.

It's a safe bet to say that the checklist will include 2009 standouts John Tavares, Victor Hedman, Matt Duchene, Brayden Schenn, Dmitry Kulikov, Evander Kane, Jared Cowen, Ryan Ellis, Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi and many other great young players.

This Super Box will also include two previously unreleased Autograph Cards of highly touted European players Oliver Ekman-Larsson & Jacob Josefson. There will also be a very limited double sided autograph card with a John Tavares autograph on one side and a Victor Hedman autograph on the other.

Click here to order directly from our online store. The price of the Super Box is $79.95 (including shipping within North America).

The Draft Day Super Box will be released on July 6, 2009.

Dealers contact David Wasserman for dealer pricing at [email protected].

For more information on 08/09 Heroes & Prospects visit our web site at www.itgtradingcards.com.

The World Junior Super Box sold out in a couple of days. This product is just as limited, pre-order today to ensure you get yours before it is sold out.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Looks like a pretty good value, 30 packs of H&P and the first rounder auto. The extra autographs from the Swedish prospects should be nice chase cards for the set collectors!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country
    See bidds55's Items on eBay

That actually looks like really strong value to me.

Normally not a fan of show stamped cards, but when the stamp is actually significant, I think there is legitimate value.

I haven't broken anything but a bit of Habs Centennial lately. This looks really worth while though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

interesting interesting. duchene auto sounds nice to me. Kane too. everyone else to me is meh

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dr. Price just confirmed on another site that there are only 400 boxes of this being made, very limited!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

so....that makes the print run of each auto 13.3333333. interesting. Might try a box

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

Why would they think Tavares wouild go first round

SCF Rewards
    Country

There will also be a very limited double sided autograph card with a John Tavares autograph on one side and a Victor Hedman autograph on the other.

This will be a sick card!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

so....that makes the print run of each auto 13.3333333. interesting. Might try a box

Keep in mind many of these players already have autos in the regular H&P, the only difference would be the stamp. However, the addition of the two unreleased Swedish players makes them pretty rare pulls I would say :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be putting in my order for two boxes at the end of the week. Got the same email by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast