Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hockey Podcasts

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hockey Podcasts

One of the perks of having the office to myself most days is that I'm getting more and more into podcasts. I don't do well with silence so I like to have some background noise etc. whilst working.

What are some really good hockey and hockey card podcasts out there that you guys listen to?

OBVIOUSLY first and foremost is @creasecollector & @HammerHawks and their awesome Center Ice podcast.

I've just listened to PK Subban's Ugly Ducking podcast for the first time -- PK's just a fun dude and it's cool to hear his passion for the game.

Card-wise there's also @gomaz and his Sports Cards Live show.

Who else ya got?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

The guy from Puck Junk has a podcast. They only post new ones every 3 weeks or so, but they're usually pretty good.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the mention, Richard! :)

For those wondering... Episode # 13 just dropped yesterday afternoon: Sidney Crosby's YG Black Label, 20-21 OPC, plus a deep discussion on those "Easter Egg" type cards in our hobby.

Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify | Listen on YouTube

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

because I'm carlos has good content
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

because I'm carlos has good content

He does! Just watched one of his videos the other day.