Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@baystate123 I will.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@70sbestcardboard, @FireRob, @baystate123

Ok, it seems it's just us. Need a minimum of 20 if we plan to do this. I am only at 3-5 personally, may push it to 7-10, but not likely. Let me know if you guys are in and how many. Vintage (pre-1970) only in this round. Remember, my last submission to PSA sent on June 19, has not yet even been logged into their facility (although it has been delivered) so they are WAY behind.

If we don't do the vintage, I am preparing a normal order BUT...it's $11 per card for 50 to 99 cards, $10 a card for over 100 cards. (That is with a $1 per card charge for me and we can adjust that on larger orders.) LMK

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

@krunchtyme

Let's get a list going
    I'm in for 2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Got it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in for 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Ok, it seems it's just us. Need a minimum of 20 if we plan to do this. I am only at 3-5 personally, may push it to 7-10, but not likely. Let me know if you guys are in and how many. Vintage (pre-1970) only in this round. Remember, my last submission to PSA sent on June 19, has not yet even been logged into their facility (although it has been delivered) so they are WAY behind.

If we don't do the vintage, I am preparing a normal order BUT...it's $11 per card for 50 to 99 cards, $10 a card for over 100 cards. (That is with a $1 per card charge for me and we can adjust that on larger orders.) LMK

Thanks Rich

Rich,
    how many do you have so far for the "normal" order?
    do you separate each person's order or do bulk so no dupes for the normal order?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I have 5 cards for vintage. Need 20.

Normal, they request 50 a submission. I can do some, but not 50.

Estimated Turnaround Times

Impacted Services Business Days
    Card Submission Regular Service 20
    Card Submission Bulk Service 100+
    Reholder 25
    Ticket Submission Regular/Econ Service 100+
    Pack Submission 100+
    Dual Submission Regular Service 40

The turnaround times stated above are the previous week’s average for each service level indicated. These times are estimated, as turnaround times will vary. Times listed are in business days and may fluctuate based on many factors. PSA counts business days starting the day after the order is entered into the PSA system and does not include the time it takes to open incoming packages to PSA or to ship orders once they are completed. From the time of delivery, it will take 3-4 weeks to enter an order into the PSA system for processing.

Please mark your Service Level name on the outside of your shipment box. Misidentifying your Service Level will result in delays to your order.
    CARD AUTHENTICATION & GRADING

PREMIUM ELITE *$5000Any card with a declared value of $100,000 or higher must be submitted at this service level.
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 1 Business Day
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Prem. Elite"

PREMIUM PLUS *$3000Maximum declared value of $99,999.
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Prem. Plus"

SUPER PREMIUM *$2000Maximum declared value of $49,999.
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Super Prem"

PREMIUM *$1000Maximum declared value of $24,999.
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Premium"

WALK-THROUGH *$500Maximum declared value of $9,999.
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Walk-through"

SUPER EXPRESS *$200Maximum declared value of $4,999.
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 5 Business Days
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Super Express"

EXPRESS *$75Maximum declared value of $2,499 and all T3s must be submitted at this service level or higher.
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 10 Business Days
    Please mark outside of shipment box with "Express"

REGULAR *$50Maximum declared value of $999.
    Items requiring a Jumbo holder will be subject to an additional $30 holder charge.
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND:

• RAW40 Business Days
    • CROSSOVER40 Business Days
    • REVIEW40 Business Days

Please mark outside of shipment box with "Regular"

ECONOMY *$20Maximum declared value of $499.
    Items requiring a Jumbo holder will be subject to an additional $30 holder charge.
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND:

• RAW45 Business Days
    • CROSSOVER45 Business Days
    • REVIEW45 Business Days

Please mark outside of shipment box with "Economy"

CUSTOM ENCAPSULATION (Green Label) Turnaround varies with demand$8Used for encapsulating custom-made trading cards, such as youth league sports cards or personal photos. Four lines (max of 29 characters per line) are available to customize the description.
    Supersized holder (Over 3 ˝" x 5 1/8" up to 4 Ľ" x 10" ) $10
    Jumbo holder (Over 6 1/4" x 8 1/4" up to 8 1/2" x 11") $35

REHOLDER *Re-encapsulation of PSA-graded trading cards
    Expedited service for a declared value $500,000 or higher (Includes Jumbo Holder). $500
    Expedited service for a maximum declared value of $499,999 (Includes Jumbo Holder). $250
    Expedited service for a maximum declared value of $99,999 (Includes Jumbo Holder). $100
    Expedited service for a maximum declared value of $19,999 (Includes Jumbo Holder). $50
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 10 Business Days
    Standard turnaround for a maximum declared value of $19,999 (Includes Jumbo Holder). T3 & Supersized holders must be submitted at this service level or higher. $35
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: Varies by demand
    Standard turnaround for Jumbo holders with a maximum declared value of $4,999. $30
    Standard turnaround for Standard & Tallboy holders with a maximum declared value of $4,999. $8

Please note: All items will be automatically reholdered UNLESS (1) the sonic weld on the PSA case shows signs of tampering or (2) the PSA case is fractured over the item itself. If the case is fractured over/near the item, it will be examined raw to ensure it has not sustained damage and that the original grade is still valid.

* T3 cards must be submitted under Supersized holder size and Express Service Level or higher. Failure to separate Type of Submission, Holder Size, and Service Levels as noted will result in additional charges and cause significant delays in processing your order.
    Autographed cards dated pre-1998 and/or those not directly from the manufacturer must be sent through Card and Autograph Dual Service (fee may vary depending on card value, see listed restrictions and requirements). Autographed cards dated 1998 and later (direct from manufacturer) can be sent through any of the services listed above (note restrictions and requirements for each level).

PSA COLLECTORS CLUB VALUE PRICING

Declared value is under $100 per card. Excludes autograph dual service cards and supersized cards. Items requiring a Jumbo holder will be subject to an additional $30 holder charge.A minimum of 50 cards is required to submit for the following services.
    TIER NAME
    ERA
    CARD TYPES
    PRICE

Vintage Cards
    1971 & Earlier
    Sports & Non-Sports
    $10 per card
    (50-99 Cards)
    $9 per card
    (100+ Cards)

Modern Cards
    1972 to 2016
    Sports & Non-Sports
    $10 per card
    (50-99 Cards)
    $9 per card
    (100+ Cards)

Ultra Modern Cards
    2017-Present
    Sports & Non-Sports
    $15 per card
    (50-99 Cards)
    $12 per card
    (100+ Cards)

Trading Card Game Cards
    All Years
    TCG
    $10 per card
    (50-99 Cards)
    $9 per card
    (100+ Cards)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Ok, I think we are good. I am sending in 1922 Baseball, 1954 football and a 1953 Bobby Shantz and a 1941 double play. None will grade out of this world, actually they are probably low grade, but what the hell. Let me know who is in and with how many. I can do up to 14 (don't want to but can.) So what ever you guys send in ...scans first before they get to me. Remember this is Vintage (pre-1970) only in this round. Cost is $10 a card and shipping from me to you $4-$5 at the time they ship to you. I will do a live "break" on streamed with the cards. (Sorry Management has asked for this, LOL. But I can pull yours out as I go if you do not want to participate. Would love to see some basketball and hockey if possible, just to have the major sports covered.

Remember, my last submission to PSA sent on June 19, has not yet even been logged into their facility (although it has been delivered) so they are WAY behind.

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Need 5 more cards (minimum) that fit the criteria before I can send in a Vintage submission.

If any one has an Pre 1970 Dallas Cowboys they think could grade decent, let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be up for 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast