Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game used thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game used thread

I haven't seen one on here, so I thought it would be cool for everyone to post their game worn stuff that they've got in a collection. I'll start with a few of mine.

CJ Watson Game Worn St. Patrick's Day Shoes 3/17/2012

LeBron James game worn shoes

Derrick Rose game worn rookie year jersey

Derrick Rose game worn shoes

Kevin Durant game worn shoes

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man howd u manage to get lebron's shoes?

BANNED

Country

Where/how do you get this stuff?!!?!

BANNED

Country

Pretty sure he has special access...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

dude that is an insane collection...unreal..my game used stuff is trash compared to that stuff..

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is a thread for posting any and all game used. post away! no game used stuff is trash, i think anything game used is gold and would almost prefer it to autographs in many cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are some more recent things I've picked up. More to come soon as well.

Kahlil Bell International Series game worn jersey. This thing is completely beat up and has evidence of repairs on it.

Rip Hamilton autographed game worn uniform

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Great collection! I don't have any game used memorabilia, although I'd like to have a few jerseys to frame. I'm still waiting to catch a foul ball or homerun at a game!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you come to possess these items? I only ask because I am particular about the items I collect. I wouldn't buy a game used jersey, shoes, hat etc unless it was from the team shop/team sponsored auction or I received the item directly from the athlete. I don't even buy autographs any more, I wait to get them in person. My collection isn't very large because of this, but at the same time I personally obtained all autographs in my collection. Just curious as to how you go about building your collection. Keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everything I have comes from players directly. Autographs and game used. I would never buy autographs or game used because that defeats the purpose of the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Everything I have comes from players directly. Autographs and game used. I would never buy autographs or game used because that defeats the purpose of the hobby.

That's amazing! The Cleveland Indians team shop sells game used jerseys and other memorabilia which is why I asked. I don't mind purchasing game used from the team shop, it's the most valid and logical place to buy those kinds of items. Unfortunately, they are vastly overpriced. Good luck finding someone to pay $250 for a signed Luis Valbuena jersey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast