Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers New York Mets Philadelphia Flyers
    See tk100775's Items on eBay

2013 Racing Team Challenge suggestions

Hello,

I have been entrusted to handle this year's Racing Team Challenge and I saw a suggestion in a recent post to use all three cup series in this year's contest (Sprint, Nationwide & Camping World Truck). I would like to know what everyone thinks. You can either leave a post on here or IM me. I want to make this year's contest bigger and better than ever.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

I say use all 3 as it encourages people to pay attention and watch the lower races and to be more interested in Nascar. Its something to root for over a whole weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See toddsr's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I agree ! I think it might be fun
    I know it might be a pain sometimes but.
    I'm starting to get in the Truck races more every year

SCF Rewards
    Country

when you originally mention that, i thought the same thing because i really only know a couple of drivers in the the other two series. i still hope to get more response from other people who do this contest every year.

I agree ! I think it might be fun
    I know it might be a pain sometimes but.
    I'm starting to get in the Truck races more every year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I'd be down for that. Only rule I'd add is you have to pick a Truck/Nationwide regular. Example: You can't pick Kyle Busch to win the Nationwide race or Kevin Harvick to win the truck race.

And I think I'd do 2 Cup drivers, 1 NNS driver, 1 Truck driver on full weekends; 2 Cup, 2 NNS/2 Trucks on weekends only 2 series race, then if there's a week where there's only one series going, just 4 drivers from that series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be down for that. Only rule I'd add is you have to pick a Truck/Nationwide regular. Example: You can't pick Kyle Busch to win the Nationwide race or Kevin Harvick to win the truck race.

And I think I'd do 2 Cup drivers, 1 NNS driver, 1 Truck driver on full weekends; 2 Cup, 2 NNS/2 Trucks on weekends only 2 series race, then if there's a week where there's only one series going, just 4 drivers from that series.

I like that ideal

SCF Rewards
    Country

good idea however, to the people that dont know who is a regular in either of those series, how would they know. the reason i say that is because i can remember people picking boris said or any of the other road ringers on the road course last year. i was also thinking of making separate post for each series each week to avoid confusion when it comes to scoring it. also one other question, should i include the bud shootout next week or start with daytona race weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

good idea however, to the people that dont know who is a regular in either of those series, how would they know. the reason i say that is because i can remember people picking boris said or any of the other road ringers on the road course last year. i was also thinking of making separate post for each series each week to avoid confusion when it comes to scoring it. also one other question, should i include the bud shootout next week or start with daytona race weekend.

I just say any full-time Cup driver is ineligible. That narrows it enough and people could still pick a ringer of someone whos only doing a couple cup races (like Austin Dillon).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think by now most people knows who are full time cup drivers and you also can go to nascar.com
    Or make a link that they can go to what drivers they can pick
    but like I said most of us are race fans we know. Just ideal on that link

SCF Rewards
    Country

true. honestly, i was the one that wasnt sure because i follow the sprint car series but was not that familiar with the other two series. i know keslowski, stewart and kyle busch for example usually race both series nearly full time. anyway, i think how we will do it is to pick one driver from each series and if there is no race in either of the other series that week then they can pick two from a different series. i hope we get more input from other people so i know what others think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast