Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sportscardforum Vs. pay sites question

I love this site and I have been able to get several successes using it. I was just curious about the pay sites like sportscollectors.net. What is the difference between using this site versus one you have to pay for? I don't see the justification of paying when this site has so much info for free. Am I missing something? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

This site has relight a passion that burned out long ago (ttm) the paysites you don't get the interaction and help like you do here. I have paid for the sites and have been treated less than an equal there. SCF is a site like no other and I am so glad I was informed of this site while at Camden yards waiting in line for some alumni autographs a few years ago. Where else is the owner and every person assigned to the forums answer you and treat you as you belong. I would not trade the knowledge and professionalism of this site to any pay site hands down not even close. Hope this helps

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

That is high praise, thanks! @Scottkoz
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

That is high praise, thanks! @scottkoz20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

SCF is the best one I have seen. I tried SCN for a year and like other people have said you get treated almost second class by being late to the party. Also the way SCF is laid out and site organization is top notch. SCN not worth the money at all to me personally!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

To me and this is just my opinion it depends on what you are looking for and the growth of your colletion.
    The way I look at it
    Sports collectors .net is for the professional grapher who wants it all. Unless you are in that click and you are just once in a while auto grapher seeker you will not get the help or will not belong at that site .

Sports card forum has many aspects to help you in what you are looking for. It could be football, racing, baseball etc they have someone each category to help you. You are not turned away here and my collection has grown here..

The other site which I also belong to is
    Sports graphing.com Here they are mostly in it for MiLB collections. You also have hockey but again more minor league.
    They help me with my collections also.

Again it is a choice but you cannot go wrong on this site