Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: April Mail

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

April Mail

Or at least I think its all from April, keeping track of time is tricky these days. I have shown some of these in my Bobby Ryan PC Post but will include them here as well :

Bobby Ryan arena parallel, didnt even know these existed, had never seen one....and then saw 3 in a week

Facebook $1 sale adds, these are my new favorite thing, Had the score cards already but I will pick those up for a buck all day long, as well as some gretzky for my PC

q10.jpg

Was so awesome watching this game, Bobby's hat trick in his first home game back

Local star who billets about a block away from my house. My sons favorite player. Took 18 days for this card to arrive from a destination 3 hours away.

Another guy with local ties, was a treat watching him play up here for 4 years

I know I over paid on this but some times you just cant let them get away

HHOF from my home town

Another facebook $1 sale

And another

Couple more for my side player PC's

Always a great moment for me to find low print run (/5) cards for the PC from years gone by
    Last edited by MR.M's Cards; 04-30-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@Iheartjacquie some very nice hockey thank you for sharing

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some nice Ryan stuff for the PC! Solid month of mail!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Lumley for $1 is a steal.

Considering he died in 1998, and was not around for the era of "get lots of retired guys to sign cards" - his autos are not exactly super common. Not too tough to find either, but IP autos still do pretty well for him.

Is that one an IP? The Green ink makes me think it was one of the "smokey's" (or whatever it was called) released autos from that set.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Is the arena parallel similar to the 2001-02 Pacific arena exclusives cards, ie. numbered and given away at the arena? Is there a checklist? That Cup Trios is an awesome card, and I agree, sometimes you just need to go for it. Personally for me, the regret of letting it go would outweigh the "remorse" of paying too much.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@30ranfordfan wasnt part of the $1 sale paid $20 for it which is still a great deal, there are several signed cards from that original six set that are being inserted into the wal mart mystery boxes, maybe mj holdings, if not something similar
    @Uhtred.the.viking they are not serial numbered. they are given away at the arena, this one is 18-19 and is the fourth ryan arena give away that I am familiar with. It is numbered sen-1 instead of 381 that the regular base is, and also reads 2018-19 team seat on the back