Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

nice exclusive, all the years I have bought UD and have yet to pull an exclusive personally base or YG.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

nice exclusive, all the years I have bought UD and have yet to pull an exclusive personally base or YG.

yeah was hoping for atleast 1 yg but thems the breaks

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I hear ya lol, I recently did a blaster which I have done tons of over the years and always get at least 2 young guns and every once in a while 3, plus 1 canvas and an insert or two, well not this time, the entire blaster was base, no yg's, no canvas and no inserts.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Geez, leave something for the rest of us would ya? LOL

I won't know for another week or so what I got in my packs, I'm currently laying in a hospital bed recovering from surgery. Been opening packs and boxes on E-Pack to help pass the time, and I've done quite well so far. Ordered a box of 13-14 Crown Royale and 17-18 Trilogy from my buddy's store too so I'll have plenty waiting for me when I finally get home.

Sorry to hear your in the hospital. Hope everything goes well in your recovery from surgery.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Got my 4 packs. Very pleased!

Mathew Barzal Young Guns
    Dylan Strome Young Guns
    Auston Matthews Rookie Portraits
    Nazem Kadri Canvas

Thank you for the packs

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mathew Barzal Young Guns
    Dylan Strome Young Guns
    Nazem Kadri Canvas

Thank you for the packs

That is a awesome 4 packs!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I hear ya lol, I recently did a blaster which I have done tons of over the years and always get at least 2 young guns and every once in a while 3, plus 1 canvas and an insert or two, well not this time, the entire blaster was base, no yg's, no canvas and no inserts.

Sounds like you got a blaster that was opened and repackaged. It happens a lot at places like Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

Sorry to hear your in the hospital. Hope everything goes well in your recovery from surgery.

Don

Thanks Don. I finally got back home from the hospital last night. I still have a lot of follow-up tests and appointments left but am feeling pretty good.

Mathew Barzal Young Guns
    Dylan Strome Young Guns
    Nazem Kadri Canvas

Thank you for the packs

Very pleased, that's the understatement of the week. That's a hell of a 4 packs! I guess I can pretty much write off my chances of getting anything good when my 4 packs arrive. LOL
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

@GOSHARKSGO - that Barzal I think is $50 and the Matthews is $25 you killed it, congrats.
    @DaveS - there weren't any opened packs in it, I have had it happen once before with a Panini product and I caught Walmart doing it and confronted them about it, as Panini has their name all over their plastic I don't think Upper Deck does though so who knows maybe that did still happen.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@GOSHARKSGO - that Barzal I think is $50 and the Matthews is $25 you killed it, congrats.
    @DaveS - there weren't any opened packs in it, I have had it happen once before with a Panini product and I caught Walmart doing it and confronted them about it, as Panini has their name all over their plastic I don't think Upper Deck does though so who knows maybe that did still happen.

@lil5up3rman Upper Deck also has their logo on the plastic wrappers of their boxes, so if the blaster you purchased didn't have the UD logo on the plastic then you 100% got a resealed box. The packs themselves wouldn't appear opened, they would have been resealed.

And you're correct about the Barzal, it does currently book for $50. I'd expect that number will rise soon though, as the card is actually selling in the $60 range and as high as $75 in some cases.
    Last edited by DaveS; 01-18-2018 at 01:09 AM.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Wow I don't think I have ever paid attention to the UD wrapping. Also wow on the Barzal I have his Parkhurst RC Parade /999 and an ITG Auto may have to check those. Honestly I don't think Beckett is very good about updating stuff. As I have a Forrest Whitley Bowman's 1st auto that sells close to $50 and only books $40 , I have several other cards like that as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast