Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of my best Email Successes

I would post these in the Email Successes but I have pictures and they would take up a lot of room. So I was going to post them here. I heard that there is a magazine going around of best successes. Please let me know what you think of these photos, and which ones you think would make it. They are all my best, well some.

Mike Eruzione

Y.A. Tittle

Vince Papale

Vince Costello

Kevin Martin

Kim Kardashian

Daniel Negreanu

Charlie Daniels

Tom Clancy

Coach K

Steve Young

Matt Moore

I got the Steve Young through his foundation and the Kevin Martin and Matt Moore from their agents. I really like the Matt Moore. His agent sent the cards in the bubble mailer and the cards where in penny sleeves and toploaders. Very good packaging.
    Last edited by Thompson96034; 06-23-2009 at 07:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice job one those! What is the address for matt moore?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Y A Title is one that has eluded me and the same with the Kim photo. I like both of those and the Coach K as your top three in my mind. Many people say the Young is an autopen. Thank you for sharing them with us!
    Last edited by indyreds; 06-24-2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: caught spelling
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I'm also waiting for Kim.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Y A Title is one that has eluded me and the same with the Kim photo. I like both of those and the Coach K as your top three in my mind. Many people say the Young is an autopen. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Yes many people say that Young is a autopen. But I can see the marks and strokes of the pen. I believe it is real. But still I am happy just to get mail back from him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

agreed

Yes many people say that Young is a autopen. But I can see the marks and strokes of the pen. I believe it is real. But still I am happy just to get mail back from him.

I understand that! I still keep the preprint that Mahommad Ali sends out in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that! I still keep the preprint that Mahommad Ali sends out in my collection.

Yes. When you are a big fan you don't care whether the autograph is real or not. It's just that they take the time to review your message and they don't have to send stuff out but they do. To many people take advantage of the celebrities that give autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony.sr57's Items on eBay

your mike k card

how long did it take to get his card singed have a card from the 98 olympic team dont want it to get lost

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

not now

how long did it take to get his card singed have a card from the 98 olympic team dont want it to get lost

I sent email to his administrative assistant a few weeks back and she said in a reply that they would have no more Coach K photographs until basketball season started back up. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

Whats the email for Kim?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast