Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Just a tough one... sad day for all. As a parent of a young one in hockey with aspirations, words can’t describe. My thoughts & prayers go out to those players, their families and the community.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I thought I would link the official GoFund me page for this tragedy. They have already received a ton of help so far and surpassed the financial goal of the page.

https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-humboldt-broncos
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This billet family was hit extremely hard:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...ence-1.4610453

I love all the outpouring from the hockey community as a whole. It isa great story but so many families will never ever recover all the young lives loss.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

At my sons 13U game last night way down here In Oklahoma there was a moment of silence for the Broncos. I was very proud of our hockey association for that gesture. We have had our sticks out on the porch with green and yellow ribbons for the get your sticks out tribute. If anybody knows where to buy the Humboldt Broncos helmet stickers please let me know I have been looking but can not find any online. There has to be a place to buy some

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 111sold's Items on eBay

Local sports stores here is Saskatoon are selling them for $2.00 ea. (Al Anderson Sports) All funds go to Humboldt Broncos.

How many were you looing for. I may be in Humboldt on Thursday. For sure I can get some.

I can get info if they ship at the same time in case you were interested in anything else.
    Last edited by CANADABLUE; 04-11-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Crosscheck
    Just a FYI to check Canadblue reply above to help you with the stickers.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Local sports stores here is Saskatoon are selling them for $2.00 ea. (Al Anderson Sports) All funds go to Humboldt Broncos.

How many were you looing for. I may be in Humboldt on Thursday. For sure I can get some.

I can get info if they ship at the same time in case you were interested in anything else.

First thank you so much for your willing to help.

Probably just 2, one for each helmet of my kids who play hockey.

Thanks again

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd be interested in a sticker too for my helmet! Please let me know if you get some. Thanks! @CANADABLUE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12