Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

JAMEIS & the BUCCANEERS to be on HBO's HARD KNOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super excited for the new Hard Knocks ... Jameis Winston is must-watch tv ... the kid is a natural leader with sincere (not fake ala many modern athletes) charisma, loves his teammates and wants to be as great as he possibly can be.

Dirk Koetter the coach is a straight-talking, no-holds-barred kind of coach.

The Roberto Aguayo v Nick Folk kicking competition should be interesting.

DeSean Jackson is always good entertainment.

Brent Grimes and more specifically his wife Miko is insanely outspoken ... and controversial.

Ali Marpet is an awesome kid and interesting character with a rather unique background and family.

And ... there could be some must-see rookies too ... like DALVIN COOK!

BRING ON THE BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't there a Hard Knocks "curse"?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Isn't there a Hard Knocks "curse"?

I don't buy into the "curse" thing ... besides, I believe the year the Jets were on Hard Knocks, Buttfumble led them to the AFC title game ... can't be a curse if that happened, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hopefully Jameis doesn't say anything that will get him in trouble.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hopefully Jameis doesn't say anything that will get him in trouble.

I think it's a given that he will as he's real, unfiltered AND the media doesn't like him, so that makes for a continuous news story and an easy narrative the media can spin.

I just hope Jameis stays Jameis and doesn't let the media define who he is or what he says; I can't stand plastic athletes who just give stock answers to questions and appear to be unable to think for themselves ...