Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

In Ohio, Voters Flock to Cast Ballots Early

CINCINNATI -- For months, President Obama's senior campaign advisers have made clear that early voting is the cornerstone to the president's re-election strategy. Nowhere is that more true than in the Buckeye State, where a new poll from the Columbus Dispatch shows President Obama clinging to a two-point lead just 48 hours before Election Day.Early voting began in Ohio on Oct. 2, though the Republican-dominated legislature had passed a law to end it three days prior to Nov. 6. But, in a ruling hailed as a victory for the Obama campaign, a federal appeals court tossed out the law,...

More...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That wasn't a victory for Obama, it was a victory for democracy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Expect I think I heard this AM State officials are ignoring the courts ruling

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Florida has been having issue as well..And the Courts now have forced the state to keep polling places open longer for early voting. Rick Scott told officials to tun away people at closing .

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seriously it is crazy that early voting would be allowed even before the final debate! I understand the reason for early voting and agree with any program that would allow more Americans to make it to the polls. I just think the amount of time should be reduced to say two weeks prior to election day?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You may be right and maybe this will be adjusted. However the actions of the Rick Scott in Florida and the Ohio Officials is just wrong

SCF Rewards
    Country

Florida has been having issue as well..And the Courts now have forced the state to keep polling places open longer for early voting. Rick Scott told officials to tun away people at closing .

The GOP is just disgusting, they really are!

Anything to win!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You may be right and maybe this will be adjusted. However the actions of the Rick Scott in Florida and the Ohio Officials is just wrong

This is it. Just like voter IDs, I have no problem with the concept, I take issue with how the people who are pushing it are doing so.