Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I agree Rick, I'm SMDH on this one...

Yeah, it's strange for sure.
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 07-19-2017 at 04:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I agree Rick, I'm SMDH on this one...

Are you and or @scottkoz20 going to be attending ?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Are you and or @scottkoz20 going to be attending ?

I am not attending this one. I probably won't be at one until they come back a little closer to me. I'm not sure if Scott is attending.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Food recommendations:
    It's about a 10-15 minute drive from Rosemont, but I highly recommend Alejandra's in Melrose Park. Their Chorie Louie (might be spelled wrong) tacos/burritos are fantastic and it's one of the best green salsas I've had (lived in AZ for 15 years so I know good salsa :D ).
    Pizza wise I prefer Lou Malnati's, Giordanos, Gino's East in that order of the big 3 chains.
    Portillos over Buona for beef sandwiches.
    Gibsons for a steak dinner is right around the corner
    For a quick greasy lunch/dinner check Squabs for their Gyros (I prefer their fries a little extra fried for a touch more crisp)

Thanks, definitely will check them out.

@sparty07. Thanks!

How is it that a team wins the World Series for the first time in 109 years and there's not a single Cubs player VIP card from any of the sets ? I thought for sure there was going to be some kind of commemorative set or something to that effect.

That something to ask the companies. Perhaps there is a reason it did not happen.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Unveils Box Wars Schedule for Next Week’s 2017 National Convention

Panini America officials on Wednesday unveiled the complete Box Wars schedule for next week’s 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. Once again this year, collectors who participate in Box Wars at the Panini America booth will have the chance to win a coveted Panini Black Box as well as high-end boxes of Panini America product.

Of course, the grandest prize will no doubt come Saturday afternoon, when the winner of the 1 p.m. 2017 Pantheon Football Box War will receive a ticket to Panini America’s exclusive National VIP Party on Saturday night (stay tuned for much more information on that).

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...n/#more-191260

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

TOPPS BRINGS BACK ITS EXCITING WRAPPER REDEMPTION PROGRAM FOR THE 2017 NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION

It’s getting close to that time of year when collectors, dealers, and friends get together to celebrate the great hobby at the National Sports Collectors Convention. Topps has plenty in store for those attending the NSCC in Chicago this year from wrapper redemptions to Pack Wars.

Baseball fans look forward to the Topps wrapper redemption program every year at the NSCC. This year's cards will be themed as Bowman celebrates its 70th anniversary. The front of the cards feature a statistic that highlights the year in question, going back a decade at a time.

https://www.topps.com/blog/topps-17nscc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

The postman has landed in the USA and he comes bearing gifts...TIm Tams to be precise. You can thank the wife Don she was the one who remembered

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The postman has landed in the USA and he comes bearing gifts...TIm Tams to be precise. You can thank the wife Don she was the one who remembered

Garth tell the wife much appreciate! Thanks again!

Don'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Returning Live Redemption Trade-Up Program to the 2017 National

Panini America officials are proud to announce that the company will once again conduct its Live Redemption Trade-Up program on location during next week’s 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago.

Back by popular demand for the sixth straight year, the unique initiative will be conducted live at the Panini America booth and will afford those collectors in attendance holding multiple outstanding redemption cards FOUR MONTHS OLD OR OLDER AND ALREADY PENDING IN THE PANINI AMERICA REDEMPTION SYSTEM the opportunity to trade them in for a card or cards of higher value.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...l/#more-191392

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    6 days until I can show my girlfriend the excitement that is of a National show it will be her 1st National my 8th & looking forward to possibly completing at least 5 sets of wants as well seeing old friends again & hoping that I can find a reasonable Tom Seaver RC as well the other 13 cards & 3 posters of my 1967 set & for good measure that #Doniceage doesn't cheat me in buying all the '79/'80 Topps Hockey #18 cards before I get there lol I am kidding Don I know you'll save me 1 at least plus hopefully & last but least my girlfriend will find that going to C'land next year for the National will be her choice.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast