Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

11/12 H&P 10 box Casebreak Sponsored by Pittsburgh Sports

I have the case in hand and thanks to Sean from Pittsburgh Sports for helping us out with a unbelievable price imo. If you look at the previous break we did well and that was $75 a slot: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-box-Casebreak

Will be doing 10 slots hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half the case (5 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (5 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over.

2011/2012 In The Game Heroes & Prospects Case Break:

Configuration: 9 Cards/Pack 18 Packs/Box 2x10 Boxes/Case
    2011 - 12 Heroes & Prospects Product Highlights: 18 packs per box with 9 cards per pack* Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia Cards 1:8 packs** Autograph Cards 1:8 packs** Non-Memorabilia Insert Cards 1:8 packs** * eight base cards plus one decoy card or game-used memorabilia card **insert ratios are based on the entire production run and are not guaranteed in any individual box or case

In The Game unveiled Heroes and Prospects during the 2004-05 season and it has become an annual hobby tradition that is set to enter its eighth straight year in 2011-12. Featuring the brightest prospects from the AHL and CHL along with legends from hockey's past and present, In The Game is in the process of putting together what we hope will be another winner!

This year, Heroes and Prospect will once again have a loaded base set and it is made up of 200 cards. It all begins with the Heroes subset that includes legends like Red Kelly, Mike Gartner and Tony Amonte and there are also be several International Prospects in the lineup as well. Many drafted prospects from the OHL, QMJHL and WHL are part of the CHL subset along with many youngsters who have a shot at being selected in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft. On the AHL side, look for players who were among the league's top freshmen in 2010-11 like Luke Adam, Nazem Kadri and Robin Lehner.

For the third year in a row, Heroes and Prospects will also include AHL and CHL rookies as part of their base set. Look for hot young CHL talents like Max Domi, Mikhail Grigorenko and Curtis Lazar along with first-year pros like Carter Ashton, Zack Kassian and Andy Miele that are tearing up the AHL. Returning to the base set in 2011-12 are the AHL and CHL Grads which looks back on many of today's hottest stars during their early days in the sport. Rounding out the base set are special Tribute cards which recognize the accomplishments of five players that the game has lost in recent years.

Autographs have been a staple of Heroes and Prospects since the start and this season's release is loaded up with signatures from many players who are sure to make an impact over the next few years. Look for some awesome certified signatures from promising talents like Griffin Reinhart and Sean Couturier in addition to short printed autographs from the Heroes and many CHL and AHL Grads. In The Game is also pleased to offer signatures from three of the players from the Tribute subset and they are sure to be cherished collectibles.

The lineup of Game-Used Memorabilia cards for this season is still in the development stages, but that doesn't mean that we can't leak a few details at this time. As always, look for Game-Used Jersey, Number and Emblem cards along with Autograph versions plus collector favorites like the ever-popular Complete Logo, SUBWAY Super Series and CHL Top Prospects Game sets.

Non-memorabilia inserts will also be a big part of this year's release and you can count on the annual Calder Cup and Memorial Cup Champions in addition to some new concepts that are sure to turn some heads

11/12 H&P 10 box case $530= (53 per box). Just a tad under what the other sites have them listed for per case.

So divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $53. Shipping will be $6to the Canada or U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate.

The total cost per slot will be an even $59 for the casebreaks. I will put all pulls in soft sleeves and top loaders with them being secured in a team bag or two in used bubble mailers most likely. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as we split the case break into 2 5 box breaks!

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the 10 packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal. If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1azrael_vat (paid)
    2Dmaksymyshyn(paid)
    3thehip66(paid)
    4the_chief(paid)
    5Fleury14(paid)
    6allonblack(paid)
    7Reinhart (paid)
    8Westey (paid)
    9sortguld (paid)
    10Doniceage (paid)

Draft Order for 1st 5 boxes:

Reinhart 1,20, 21, ,
    Dmaksymyshyn 2,19,22,,,
    Fleury14 3 ,18, ,23,
    Allonblack 4,17,,24,,37
    Azrael_vat 5,16,25,36
    Sortguld 8 13,26,33,35
    Westey 7 ,14 ,27,34,,,
    The_chief 6 15,28, ,,,
    Thehip66 9,12, ,29, 32,,,
    Doniceage 10, 11, 30, 31,,,

Game Used:
    ikko Koivu Moving All The Way Up silver version 50
    Scott Wedgewood & Mark Visentin Dual Jersey silver 80
    Ryan Strome, Freddie Hamilton, Dougie Hamilton, Mark Vientin Quad silver 80
    Scott Wedgewood, J.P. Anderson, Mark Visentin Subway Series Silver 70 copies
    Ryan Ellis, Blake Geofferin, Chet Pickard, Prospect Trios Silver 50 copies

Ben Bishop Game Used Jersey Black
    Joe Colborne Game Used Jersey Black
    Joe Colborne Game Used Jersey Silver
    Oliver Roy Net Prospects silver 40 copies
    Hamilton Top Prospects Black
    Dougie Hamilton Top Prospects Silver
    Jean-Gabriel-Oageau Subway Super Series Black
    Zach O'Brein Subway Super Series Black
    Zach O'Brein Subway Super Series Silver

Autographs:
    Jordan Binnington
    Ty Rimmer
    Xavier Ouellet
    John Moore
    Ryan Murphy
    Matthew Campagna
    Vladislav Namestnikov
    Matia Marcantunoi
    Nicklas Jensen
    Mark McNeil
    Adam Henrique

Inserts:
    Alex Galchenyuk 20 Class of 2012
    Derrick Pouliot 14 Class of 2012

Michael Kirkpatrick 2011 Memorial Cup Champions
    Kevin Gagne 2011 Memorial Cup Champions

Nathan Bealieu 2011 Memorial Cup Champions
    Simon Despres 2011 Memorial Cup Champions

Subban Family Ties
    Reinhart Family Ties
    Roy Family Ties

Zach Smith 2011 Calder Cup Champions
    Robin Lehner 2011 Calder Cup Champions

Zac Rinaldo Tough Customer
    Cards Chosen from the above list:

Reinhart- Dougie Hamilton Top Prospects Silver,Xavier Ouellet auto, McNeill auto, Reinhart Family Ties

Dmaksymyshyn -Ryan Ellis, Blake Geofferin, Chet Pickard, Prospect Trios Silver 50 copies,Matthew Campagna, Zach OBrein Subway series black,

Fleury14 - Henrique auto, John Moore auto, Matia Marcantunoi auto

Allonblack- Ryan Strome, Freddie Hamilton, Dougie Hamilton, Mark Vientin Quad silver 80 , Jordan Binnington Auto, Alex Galchenyuk 20 Class of 2012 ,Kevin Gagne 2011 Memorial Cup Champion

Azrael_vat - Scott Wedgewood, J.P. Anderson, Mark Visentin Subway Series Silver 70 please. Ben Bishop Game Used Jersey Black, Roy family ties please,Michael Kirkpatrick 2011 Memorial Cup Champions

Sortguld - Joe Colborne Game Used Jersey Silver ,Vladislav Namestnikov Auto , Oliver Roy Net Prospects silver 40 copies, Zac Rinaldo Tough Customer, Robin Lehner 2011 Calder Cup Champions

Westey - Scott Wedgewood & Mark Visentin Dual Jersey silver 80 , Jean-Gabriel-Oageau Subway Super Series Black , Ty Rimmer - Auto,Simon Despres 2011 Memorial Cup Champions,

The_chief- Dougie Hamilton Top Prospects Black, Nicklas Jensen auto, Subban Family Ties

Thehip66 - Joe Colborne Game Used Jersey Black , Zach O'Brein Subway Super Series Silver, Derrick Pouliot 14 Class of 2012 , Zach Smith 2011 Calder Cup Champions

Doniceage-Mikko Koivu Moving All The Way Up silver version 50, Ryan Murphy Auto,Nathan Bealieu 2011 Memorial Cup Champions

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 11-28-2012 at 06:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

I'm in at 6...many thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

I'll take spot 7! Are there deals for multiple spots?

and thanks for sponsoring this, always wanted to have a chance at joining a group break hosted by you guys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Yep...put me down for spot 2, posting trade!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i will take spot #3

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i will take spot #3

i don't know why this double posted sorry
    Last edited by thehip66; 11-05-2012 at 03:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I will take spot 4.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll take spot 7! Are there deals for multiple spots?

and thanks for sponsoring this, always wanted to have a chance at joining a group break hosted by you guys

Please post a trade between you and I. I will then confirm your spot for the case break. Will send PayPal information when the break is closed to filling.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

I wil take a spot in this one, maybe two if avaliable.

BANNED

Country

I'm in Don, trade posted.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast