Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone trading USD for CAD PayPal?

Looking for some USD, let me know if you’ve got some for trade for Canadian.

Thanks!

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Toronto Blue Jays Pittsburgh Steelers
    Twitter: @jonolach Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to PayPal.Me/jonjerlach Member is PayPal Verified

how much do you need ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@tuukkatime If you're using Paypal then you don't need to have one or the other. You can choose which currency to send your payment in and Paypal will convert it for you.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@tuukkatime If you're using Paypal then you don't need to have one or the other. You can choose which currency to send your payment in and Paypal will convert it for you.

Hey Dave,

Good point. But if you have USD in your account, you don’t have to use their exchange rate, which is 3-4% worse that the average rate. So if you had USD that you wanted to withdraw in CAD to your CAD bank account and I need USD to pay a seller who is in the US, we can both save 4%, which is pretty substantial when you start talking about bigger deals.

I hope I made sense and I’ve found a partner for the deal already!

Thanks!!

Matt