Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Spring Training Questionnarie

As we begin to approach the end to another magical spring training, lets share our top successes, success rate, and your most wanted of your requests. Just a way to compare some information and show off some nice TTMs.

Heres mine:
    1) Top Success(only one so far): Curtis Granderson
    2) Success Rate: 1 for 20 (5%)
    3) Most Wanted: Mariano Rivera and David Wright

SCF Rewards
    Country

1) Top Success(only one so far): Pat Neshek
    2) Success Rate: 11/33 33.3% repeating
    3) Most Wanted:Mike Trout HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by soc4yankees; 03-23-2013 at 07:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1) Top Success: No One
    2) Success Rate: 0%
    3) Most Wanted: None

And not a single regret after seeing the results here.

BANNED

Country

1) Top Success: No One
    2) Success Rate: 0%
    3) Most Wanted: None

And not a single regret after seeing the results here.

Haha , agreed. I only sent about 20 requests for fun and got 1 back so far haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha , agreed. I only sent about 20 requests for fun and got 1 back so far haha

It's just not worth the time, money, or effort for me anymore...I just got burnt out doing TTM, especially when it's so much more enjoyable for me to get autographs in person.

BANNED

Country

It's just not worth the time, money, or effort for me anymore...I just got burnt out doing TTM, especially when it's so much more enjoyable for me to get autographs in person.

TTM are an inexpensive way to get autographs and I have a lot of fun doing it but In Person is just so much more exciting. One of the highlights of 2012, I am not a democrat but I had regular tickets to see Obama at a rally, I had all my stuff ready, a sharpie and 2 5x7, all excited and ready to go. Then the disappointment hit, I was seat up in the gym bleachers, about 50 feet from the President and I realized I had no chance at all to see him, let alone get an autograph. Then I decided to sneak into the VIP area and low behold, Obama signed both my 5x7. You will never get the opportunity to do that TTM haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ST successes: Michael Wacha, Carson Kelly, Joe Kelly, Kolten Wong, Todd Frazier, Buck Showalter
    Pending ST: Josh Hamilton, Clayton Kershaw, Adrian Beltre, Mark Buehrle, Dylan Bundy, Oscar Taveras, Carlos Martinez, Shelby Miller, Davey Johnson, Rick Ankiel, Mike Trout, Joey Votto, Tim Raines, Daniel Descalso, Matt Carpenter, Allen Craig, Trevor Rosenthal

Every card sent was a duplicate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here here buddy, IP > TTM. However not everyone can get out there IP because of work or where they live or whatever.

However TTM is really dying as a hobby, no one does it anymore it seems. At least, no one that you'd want (I'm sure Xavier Paul does it if you want, but David Wright won't, so it depends what kind of collection you want).

That being said, I sent out 5 requests this spring, only to top prospects, so I will answer the questionnaire.

1. Billy Hamilton (Reds) (Only success)
    2. 20%
    3. Wil Myers (I assume this means most wanted player that we sent a request to).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Mines easy

1) Top Success: Todd Frazier
    2) Success Rate: 1/1 100%
    3) Most Wanted:One sent out and one gotten back so none

BANNED

Country

Here here buddy, IP > TTM. However not everyone can get out there IP because of work or where they live or whatever.

However TTM is really dying as a hobby, no one does it anymore it seems. At least, no one that you'd want (I'm sure Xavier Paul does it if you want, but David Wright won't, so it depends what kind of collection you want).

That being said, I sent out 5 requests this spring, only to top prospects, so I will answer the questionnaire.

1. Billy Hamilton (Reds) (Only success)
    2. 20%
    3. Wil Myers (I assume this means most wanted player that we sent a request to).

Collecting autographs is purely what you make it of it and the amount of effort you can want to put in. If you spend a lot fo time finding addresses and stuff, you'll get great successes. Of course, you can chose to send to Bobby Doerr and get 100% success rate but that takes the fun out of it. I agree that lesser and lesser stars sign each year and its tragic but there is still a lot of stuff out there. I got Leo Messi TTM back in 2010, IP=No success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast