Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@swiggy56

We have a special category just for collectors like you who limit their collection to "high end" or hard to get items. I think we apply the 3rd exception to teams as well as players. There is still a base line we look for but if you are interested or think you may qualify, let me know and we can discuss it.

Exceptions
    These 5 requirements may not be entirely possible in every case, depending on your collector style. We realize everyone collects a little differently. Here are 3 exceptions to consider. If you are applying via one of the Exceptions, please explain which one and give us enough info.

#1- Too Many Cards Produced Exception. If the player you collect has entirely too many cards produced of him, we will consider an exception. If you own 2,000+ cards of a specific player, no more then 80% cannot be base/insert, you can apply through this exception. Therefore you need at least 400 Auto, GU/Memorabilia, Rookie, 1/1. Provide info.

#2- Too Few Cards Produced Exception. If the player you collect has been in the league for at least 5 years but had received little hobby attention and has less than the 200 cards, but more than 50, you may apply but your percentages will have to follow these guidelines: 95% for players with 51-100 cards, 90% for players with 101-199 cards.

#3- High-End Collector Exception. If you do not collect all cards of a certain player and maybe just collect Autos or Patches of a certain player, we will allow those with a Book Value of $15,000+ (with at least 100 Cards of that Specific Player Minimum). 1/1's and no book value cards can act as $bv 50, but no more. Provide info. While we do not see this as a true Super Collector by our definition, we realize everyone collects different things for different reasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am asking a few short overall questions to see what people like, don't like, are interested in, etc... One of the things that has recently come to mind is the Super Collector Forum. If you get a second, please answer this short poll and let me know!

1. Do you know about the Super Collector Forum? Yes

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? No, but wouldn't find using it. I just need more time

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? Yes I am.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? Yes but is time consuming

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? Yes - trying to log in my Neely's into the IM when time allows
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? Not right now

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? I would like to, but my Stepfan Taylor collection would fall under the 3rd option and I have to wonder if it would even be close to $15,000 lol! I haven't seen s "BV" in a decade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

@krunchtyme

have you been able to “krunch” the data yet? Where does SCF stand on this? From what I have gathered the Super Collector program is dead and gone and has been for a while.

I know I’d love to submit my application but not going to bother if it’s all for nothing. The only requirement I really don’t have is that my collection isn’t shared on any websites to check out. I don’t do Photobucket since they charge money now days and I need to figure out how to share my Flickr information after I take more pictures of the whole collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@FireRob

It isn't dead it just hasn't been monitored or worked on. There are a lot of discussions right now about how to make it better and trying to bring it back. I suggested and I know people hate me for it, but I like to see the cards in the inventory manager. It isn't a requirement but it makes things easy on our end. Stay with me on the SuperCollector thing. Submit your Singletary set and let the chips fall where they may!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

It isn't dead it just hasn't been monitored or worked on. There are a lot of discussions right now about how to make it better and trying to bring it back.

1. Do you know about the Super Collector Forum? - Yes I'm a member

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? nope

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? yes

Bumping an old thread here because I was curious of the status. Noticed the supercollector requirements haven't been posted for months now but I know them from memory. Whenever this is up and running again I have another Super Collection to submit. Or just let us know if it looks like things are over.

Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

It isn't dead, just need to find the right person/people to spend some time and give it some love..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Colorado Avalanche Milwaukee Brewers

I think this is a great thing and would be fun to do. I will be giving it a go!

1. Do you know about the Super Collector Forum? No

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? I am learning how

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? yes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    See budler's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

1. Yes
    2. No using excel sheet and another site.
    3. Yes but was turned down as I have no scanner so no pictures of my collection. Nebraska Cornhusker football players: main reason I joined the site.

824 diff players as of now over 28,000 cards out there. I have 9,877 of them over 800 Autos and over 320 jerseys. No 1/1 but several /5s. 5 years ago the plan was to stop collecting when I hit 10,000 cards.
    Last edited by budler; 01-09-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast