Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF 2014 Chrome Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin

Would like to work on the rainbow needs for Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin. I can look for other chrome players as well from 2011-2013 for trade purposes. Would prefer to trade chrome for chrome, or I can look for cards of equal trade value. What I do not have....Unfortunately I do not have any Lucks or Wilson from 2012. Thank you for the look.

I have the Base and Green version of Cam Newton

I have Base, Green, Orange of Kelvin Benjamin

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an orange refractor newton and a luke kuechly gold refractor /50 if interested for your decastro auto.
    LMK, thanks,
    kurt

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

I have an orange refractor newton and a luke kuechly gold refractor /50 if interested for your decastro auto.
    LMK, thanks,
    kurt