Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@beanschat - Waiting on your reply to post #7. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (161)
    Country
    See beanschat's Items on eBay

Sorry, guys, out of practice of checking threads here. I will get some action on this tonight!
    Haven't traded here in quite a while, but need to move some stale inventory from my tables. Looking for cards of local teams such as Royals, Chiefs, Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Vikings, Twins. Would also enjoy some vintage basketball of stars. Always open to Hall of Famers from the 70s and earlier, especially in football

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (161)
    Country

@beanschat - Waiting on your reply to post #7. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Thanks for doing this! It sent me an email reminder! Be back with you tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (161)
    Country

Would you be interested in trading a "lot" of baseball HOFer's ? You getting HOFer cards of ROYALS, CUBS,WHITE SOX, & TWINS and I'd get HOFer cards of ORIOLES, YANKEES, RED SOX, & PHILLIES. PLMK. If so, plmk how many cards for the "lot" we'd each be sending. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

I'll pass for now. Those are fairly easy for me to move on my table. Thanks though!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can do a lot of Twins/Vikings, Royals/Chiefs, Cubs, & Reds. Totally out of White Sox at the moment due to a recent trade. Would you take St. Louis baseball Cardinals as well, or is that out of your range?

I would only take Indians/Guardians from 2020-23, plus some Mets from 2023, in return.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12