Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are fan packs dead?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use to have some sucess in the past just got one ready for the New York Yankees will mail Monday see how it goes will do more In the future will let all no how it goes .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

They are alive and probably better than ever. Check youtube and instagram for successes that people have

I spent much of yesterday afternoon watching YouTube fan pack videos since it was too hot to do anything else. Some of these people have some amazing hauls. Must just be slow reporting around here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 2 returns back in the last week. First was the Chicago Bears. Schedules, a “autographed” card and some really cool stickers. The I got a great package from the Minnesota Vikings mini pennant, tattoo, poster, schedule key tags and best of all a flag. I can’t wait to have a garage again to hand the flag up in.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got 2 returns back in the last week. First was the Chicago Bears. Schedules, a “autographed” card and some really cool stickers. The I got a great package from the Minnesota Vikings mini pennant, tattoo, poster, schedule key tags and best of all a flag. I can’t wait to have a garage again to hand the flag up in.

Thanks for sharing.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got home Friday from work to find out A/C unit had gone out so that meant a weekend at my mother in laws with nothing to do. So I sent out a handful of fan pack emails to pro teams. I also emailed about 25 Power 5 conference schools for magnetic football schedules. I have a handful on a file cabinet in my office so I thought why not see if I can add to it. I have heard back from 3 schools. One saying they had nothing to offer and 2 saying they had no magnetic schedules but would send pocket schedules. Big 10 & Pac12 schools seem to be the hardest to contact via email but I found addresses for 2 Big 10 schools I’ll try USPS. I think I’ll try a few Group of 5 schools and FCS teams just for grins. I expect better luck with the smaller programs honestly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First schedules came in the mail from the University of Colorado. Very fast response since I requested those on Monday. But I guess Colorado does border Oklahoma so it’s not that far away for the USPS but still quick work by the CU Athletic Department.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iowa State hooked me up big today with pocket and magnetic schedules.

for those scoring at home it’s:

Pac-12: 1
    Big XII: 1
    OU informed me where I can pick up schedules in Norman. They can not mail me any,so Thursday when I go to a high school at OU I will pick a few up. Does that count as 2 for the Big XII?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a stack of pocket schedules from LSU today. If any Tiger fans want a pocket schedule hit me up lol

PAC 12: 1
    Big XII: 1
    SEC: 1
    Last edited by Crosscheck; 09-07-2018 at 07:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The past 2 days have been successful.

Thursday all 3 of my boys and myself went to the Norman High vs. Norman North football game and based off of info from the OU Athletics dept from sending an email we were able to grab a few Sooner football posters from the Athletics office at the stadium so that counts a success in my book.
    Sucesses to date:
    Big XII: 2
    PAC 12: 1

yesterday i I got my 6 posters from Washington State that I always order. I had to shell out $6 for shipping but I am happy to do it and have for the past 5 years but not sure it counts as a email or USPS letter success.

I also received a fan pack from the NY Jets which I am excited about. If I do decide to start watch the NFL again this season after a 2 year hiatus the Jets are kind of the front runner to be my new rooting interest after breaking up with the team I have cheered for since 1985. My visit to NYC next mo th might speed up the process of becoming a Jets fan and I don’t think it’s a bandwagon move if you start pulling for the 3rd worst team in the league the season before.

i got a nice fan pack with a handful of stickers which I loved. Also a generous amount of pencils and schedules plus the coolest business card I have ever seen. I had seen people on Instagram get a cool Jets water bottle in recent fan packs. I did not get one of those like I had hoped for. It would have great for my morning 2 mile run but you can’t complain about free stuff! Still a nice fan pack.
    Last edited by Crosscheck; 09-07-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The past 2 days have been successful.

Thursday all 3 of my boys and myself went to the Norman High vs. Norman North football game and based off of info from the OU Athletics dept from sending an email we were able to grab a few Sooner football posters from the Athletics office at the stadium so that counts a success in my book.
    Sucesses to date:
    Big XII: 2
    Big 10: 1

yesterday i I got my 6 posters from Washington State that I always order. I had to shell out $6 for shipping but I am happy to do it and have for the past 5 years but not sure it counts as a email or USPS letter success.

I also received a fan pack from the NY Jets which I am excited about. If I do decide to start watch the NFL again this season after a 2 year hiatus the Jets are kind of the front runner to be my new rooting interest after breaking up with the team I have cheered for since 1985. My visit to NYC next mo th might speed up the process of becoming a Jets fan and I don’t think it’s a bandwagon move if you start pulling for the 3rd worst team in the league the season before.

i got a nice fan pack with a handful of stickers which I loved. Also a generous amount of pencils and schedules plus the coolest business card I have ever seen. I had seen people on Instagram get a cool Jets water bottle in recent fan packs. I did not get one of those like I had hoped for. It would have great for my morning 2 mile run but you can’t complain about free stuff! Still a nice fan pack.

Thanks for sharing and congrats on landing a few items.

DON

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast