Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

October freebie of the month who deserves it

Hello all , this is something that i wanted to do long time ago but never did it till now , but could not find a better day than today to do it , someone from eBay did something very special to me and a close person that I care about and i would like to make someone's day , what I like for members is to nominate another member that you think should get this freebie and a line or two of why should they get it , ex.. did something nice once , said something nice or he collects a certain thing or even someone that can't get an item like this for whatever reason .

I will send this card to the member chosen free of any charge . the card of this month is a Scott Gomez 10/11 luxury suite prime jersey / patch ser#d *11*/20 and as you see clearly it is #d to his jersey number to make a beautiful card even more special . so lets hear it who should get this CARD AND WHY

nominee's

1- pensauto77 (Brad)
    2- Tivo32
    3-Flyers12
    4- tivo32
    5-87sluggo
    6-flopfish
    7-ravens_creed
    8-Childeren's Hospital
    9-Craig2
    10-craig2
    11-craig2

AND THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH IS CRAIG2 Craig2 IF YOU SEE THIS , OR SOMEONE KNOWS HIS ADDRESS PLEASE SEND IT TO ME VIA PM ,

thanks everyone for your participation and will see you again next month to pick a new great member to get another cool card.
    Last edited by potvinZcat; 10-07-2012 at 06:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice gesture and way to pass on the generosity. I would like to nominate pensauto77 (Brad) because he has always thought about others throughout the years. He has sent me many low numbered Paul Stastny cards and is always on the lookout for more. The best part is he does it from the kindness of his heart and just enjoys helping a fellow collector out with their collection. Another great quality he has is patience, I tell him that one day a nice Skinner card will show up at his door and he just says, "whenever man.....no rush". There are many trustworthy and loyal members on here but I feel that Brad is a great person and should be rewarded or at least recognized for his kindness.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

i’ve had encounters with a ton of amazing collectors and traders on this site that has heloed me with my personal collections over my time on the site. It came down to three amazing members that i have traded with either a lot or they traded in my favor because they knew i would appreciate the card more than they would.

First the runners up, the #1 member would have to be cygnusx1, he had a Galiardi card that my gf had been looking for, for awhile and he was nice enough to hold onto the card for me for a few weeks until i could get what he wanted. #2 and this one was tough, as he deserves it just as much as the winner...Mnum is the second runner up. Mikee has been an absolute class act in every trade we have made, he is a guy who just loves to trade cards so it makes him one of the easiest guys to work a deal with or just chat with!

Alright now for who i think deserves the free card, Tivo32 even though he is a yucky Bruins fan lol. I hsve been lucky enough to work with him on two different occasions and both time he has added two huge pc items to my collections, the second trade was actually eith my girlfriend for my bday present where he took a huge loss on the card just so it could join my Ducks pc, which is why if anyone deserves to be rewarded it would be him.

Also, grest idea potvin! its always nice to see generous members like yourself it reminds me why i love this site and trading in general.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks a bunch brads name was added

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the great comments and the nomination tivo's name has been added

i’ve had encounters with a ton of amazing collectors and traders on this site that has heloed me with my personal collections over my time on the site. It came down to three amazing members that i have traded with either a lot or they traded in my favor because they knew i would appreciate the card more than they would.

First the runners up, the #1 member would have to be cygnusx1, he had a Galiardi card that my gf had been looking for, for awhile and he was nice enough to hold onto the card for me for a few weeks until i could get what he wanted. #2 and this one was tough, as he deserves it just as much as the winner...Mnum is the second runner up. Mikee has been an absolute class act in every trade we have made, he is a guy who just loves to trade cards so it makes him one of the easiest guys to work a deal with or just chat with!

Alright now for who i think deserves the free card, Tivo32 even though he is a yucky Bruins fan lol. I hsve been lucky enough to work with him on two different occasions and both time he has added two huge pc items to my collections, the second trade was actually eith my girlfriend for my bday present where he took a huge loss on the card just so it could join my Ducks pc, which is why if anyone deserves to be rewarded it would be him.

Also, grest idea potvin! its always nice to see generous members like yourself it reminds me why i love this site and trading in general.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flyers12 sent me a really nice Gartner Auto HIT to my HHoF Auto collection. Why? Because I needed it and had nothing he could use so he sent it. Here's to some good karma for a great trader. I understand sending a couple base cards or an auto but a HHoF Auto? Really nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks Flyers12 has been added

Flyers12 sent me a really nice Gartner Auto HIT to my HHoF Auto collection. Why? Because I needed it and had nothing he could use so he sent it. Here's to some good karma for a great trader. I understand sending a couple base cards or an auto but a HHoF Auto? Really nice.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I hate the Habs.

In 1966 after the Red Wings won the first 2 games from the Habs, the Habs awoke from their coma to beat the Red Wings 4 Straight. Now Roger Crozier won the Conn Snythe Trophy, the first one given to a member of a losing team, but that still did not stop me from throwing a Brick through my Dad's 1964 Zenith Black and White 26 inch TV.

If you were to send me this Gomez card, I would stomp it to death, set in on fire, then bury it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I second Tivo for the many reasons DnJ talked about and also nominate 87sluggo.

Sluggo has helped out numerous peoples' PCs for free, as well as an all around awesome person to deal with. Great person for the community :)

You could be nominated yourself ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I second Tivo for the many reasons DnJ talked about and also nominate 87sluggo.

Sluggo has helped out numerous peoples' PCs for free, as well as an all around awesome person to deal with. Great person for the community :)

You could be nominated yourself ;)

Ummmmmmm. I LOVE the Habs, Ken Dryden & Guy Lafleur & Frank Mahovlich & Jean Beliveau & Boom-Boom & the Richards, but Scott Gomez? Oy Gevalt, I'd be meaner to that card than Mr. Hice. Most of the current team should be ashamed to put that sweater on. Thanks for thinking of me tho :)

Me, I'd turn around and nominate Flopfish for the amazing amount of trivia in his head, he can analyze and answer just about any question on this board and he's always good for a nice comment about someone's new Show n' Tell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast