Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Wow, that's awesome! How long does it take you to complete a painting? I like the ways you are going about getting the sigs too. Keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Wow, that's awesome! How long does it take you to complete a painting? I like the ways you are going about getting the sigs too. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot! Generally they take 2-3 evenings to complete due to the "minimalist" style of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man I'm meeting Bo in Irving on the 17th too maybe I'll see ya there! Love that Bo painting you did that'll look sweet signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man I'm meeting Bo in Irving on the 17th too maybe I'll see ya there! Love that Bo painting you did that'll look sweet signed!

Nice! Look for me, I'll be the one holding the 16x20 Bo painting. What are you getting signed? Did you buy your auto ticket already?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my ticket already and I'm still debating on what to get signed as I'm getting tim brown too. I think I'll probably have them both sign a mini helmet or I have one of those novelty helmets that are supposed to look like the old letaher helmets that I got signed by Jim Otto Rod Martin and Jeff Barnes at a Raiders game I went to in 2006. I was really hoping I could blow up an image of the bo breaker baseball card to a 16x20 or something, but I couldn't find a good enough quality image. That's by far my favorite card ever! I also thought about getting a baseball signed to pass down to my son because I thought it was the coolest thing ever when my dad passed down his hank aaron signed baseball to me. Too many choices I can't handle it. I should be easy to spot as I will have my wife and two year old son with me so we can get a family picture with Mr. Jackson!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my ticket already and I'm still debating on what to get signed as I'm getting tim brown too. I think I'll probably have them both sign a mini helmet or I have one of those novelty helmets that are supposed to look like the old letaher helmets that I got signed by Jim Otto Rod Martin and Jeff Barnes at a Raiders game I went to in 2006. I was really hoping I could blow up an image of the bo breaker baseball card to a 16x20 or something, but I couldn't find a good enough quality image. That's by far my favorite card ever! I also thought about getting a baseball signed to pass down to my son because I thought it was the coolest thing ever when my dad passed down his hank aaron signed baseball to me. Too many choices I can't handle it. I should be easy to spot as I will have my wife and two year old son with me so we can get a family picture with Mr. Jackson!

Yeah I thought about getting Tim Brown too but was short on funds. I think a baseball would definitely be a cool idea. Are you on the TAC boards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I love that site (TAC)...I got to meet Larry Brown at the Sam's club signing thanks to it...I was really disappointed when the date changed for Rocket as I had to work that day...I haven't been on there for too long, but I'm loving it. I'm going with my wife to the Stephanie Meyer's book signing that I found on there too this tuesday 3-12...not a big twilight fan, but my wife is and it's working to my advantage because now she knows why I get so excited about signing since she is getting to go to one that she likes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I love that site (TAC)...I got to meet Larry Brown at the Sam's club signing thanks to it...I was really disappointed when the date changed for Rocket as I had to work that day...I haven't been on there for too long, but I'm loving it. I'm going with my wife to the Stephanie Meyer's book signing that I found on there too this tuesday 3-12...not a big twilight fan, but my wife is and it's working to my advantage because now she knows why I get so excited about signing since she is getting to go to one that she likes.

Nice on the Stephanie Meyer thing. I've only been on TAC for a little over a month now but that's where I got the information for the Turco (Ticketstock) and the Dirk. I'm starting to find the website very convenient for autograph collecting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My good friend Dan (michigandan) went to a Denard Robinson signing today and got one painting signed for myself (Denard in Heisman pose, see post #1) and one for his son (Denard in throwing motion). I'll post pictures of the paintings themselves when I get better close ups. Here is photo proof:
    Last edited by rchurchward; 03-27-2016 at 09:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the painting Dan got signed for his son. I'll take a picture of mine once it comes in:

Last edited by rchurchward; 03-27-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast