Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

no, you are blinded by liberal thoughts, where we live in the real world.

oh and hostess is now shutting down

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

NOOOOO!!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Really Jay? My liberal thought? Is Ann Coulter writing your posts now? Grow up and make a post without trying, and failing miserably, to insult me. It's an embarrassment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

No, Ann is dating someone else, so she is not available!!

and insulting you is not the same as stating the obvious

and though i know it is very liberal of you, don't be embarrassed for me, i can do that myself, don't need a government mandate for it

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As long as you realize you should be embarrassed. Yes, I'm more liberal than conservative. You know it, I know it. However to say my liberal thoughts are blinding me makes it sound like a disease. Not that I disagree, but I'm sick. When you say something like that it makes me think of people who send there kids away to be cured of homosexuality. If Ann isn't writing for you than you sound just liked her. That's not a good thing, she's an idiot.

Also, not sure if you knew this, but you I'm not a government and can't mandate anything (that did make me chuckle though).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

no, you are blinded by Conservative thoughts, where we live in the real world.

Fixed that for you Jay :)
    I suggest box cases of them and stock pile them
    Release a box a month and see what they sell for

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No, Ann is dating someone else, so she is not available!!

and insulting you is not the same as stating the obvious

and though i know it is very liberal of you, don't be embarrassed for me, i can do that myself, don't need a government mandate for it

Who is she?

and I know who Ann is!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Jay, want to remind us all why Hostess is shutting down. Surely it's because of Obamacare, or you wouldn't have referenced in this thread, as it would be completely off topic and unrelated otherwise.
    So, was it because of Obamacare?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So why not giver the CEO's pay cuts?

On average CEO are making what 261 employees are making
    There is some real world number

Because the CEO doesn't have to take a pay cut. He works for the share holders. The share holders pay him to make good decisions. If you don't pay properly then the share holders wouldn't invest. If the share holders don't invest the Papa John will loose his revenue. If he loses that, no pizza for anyone. Someone will always be willing to pay top dollar for a good CEO that is willing the decisions. Bottom line there is demand that justifies his pay. Cut his/her pay they walk and someone else takes the job. Plus Papa Jahn always has to be concerned with Pizza Hut or some other competitor stepping in and making him/her their CEO which would also be bad for Papa John. Like wise the same goes for other pizza chains. If you cut the CEO's pay and distribute amongst the employees they would no real net in pay increase

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jay, want to remind us all why Hostess is shutting down. Surely it's because of Obamacare, or you wouldn't have referenced in this thread, as it would be completely off topic and unrelated otherwise.
    So, was it because of Obamacare?

I am sure the Unions made sure the workers already had healthcare

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast