Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in an AP 1/1? Sick Card!

Hey guys looking to trade this for something nice. I usually trade by sv. But you have to list a bv price in this section. It is a
    2010 topps chrome AP (magenta i believe) 1/1
    I need a 100 bv on it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

is it actually marked 1/1? if so I may be interested in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes it is i would need a 100 bv on it. I remember you said your clausen sanchez booked 70 or 80. Can you do
    AP 2010 topps chrome 1/1
    for
    mike williams certified auto
    clausen sanchez booklet
    lmk
    Neil

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They would be a strait across trade and nm I don't feel like going rounds. Even top printing plates sell under 60. There is no book on a 1/1. I'd trade you a mike williams or 2 but wouldn't give up a book that is signed for it. I just used a john elway printing plate 1/1 as a throw in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They would be a strait across trade and nm I don't feel like going rounds. Even top printing plates sell under 60. There is no book on a 1/1. I'd trade you a mike williams or 2 but wouldn't give up a book that is signed for it. I just used a john elway printing plate 1/1 as a throw in.

Oh okay, but i thought trading by ebay auctions is ridiculous you said

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh okay, but i thought trading by ebay auctions is ridiculous you said

It is, that's not Ebay, that is anywhere, brick and mortar, anywhere. If you can find someone here who will give you over 100 BV on that card and can prove it than I'll eat my hat and send you a free 60 BV card. That is how positive I am on it's value, just cause it's no BV doesn't make it automatically 100. Printing plates aren't worth much period. So yeah, my challenge to you, find a reputable member here, make a trade for a 100 BV card, take a screenshot and send it to me and I'll send you a free card worth more than half of what you are asking. Plates are worthless, I already made the best offer you'll get for it. Enjoy the challenge and lmk. If you do the transaction outside of here my deal is void due to lack of being able to prove the transaction. I just put my money where my mouth is, can you?
    Last edited by ShawnMC13; 04-23-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spelling error

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is, that's not Ebay, that is anywhere, brick and mortar, anywhere. If you can find someone here who will give you over 100 BV on that card and can prove it than I'll eat my hat and send you a free 60 BV card. That is how positive I am on it's value, just cause it's no BV doesn't make it automatically 100. Printing plates aren't worth much period. So yeah, my challenge to you, find a reputable member here, make a trade for a 100 BV card, take a screenshot and send it to me and I'll send you a free card worth more than half of what you are asking. Plates are worthless, I already made the best offer you'll get for it. Enjoy the challenge and lmk. If you do the transaction outside of here my deal is void due to lack of being able to prove the transaction. I just put my money where my mouth is, can you?

sure. These sell around 30-35 and cards on ebay sell around 1/2 or 1/3 bv so the bv would be around 80-100. And if i did trade this by bv or sv your offer wouldnt be the best. The williams certified sells around 8 and the sterling sells around 7, and both bv arnet close to 80 im pretty sure. Dont get so mad because i declined your offer bud. And if you think the card is so worthless then why would you want it? I usually dont trade by bv because its pointless on the actual value of the card. So I will try to get a trade that seems fair on both sides, and 2 lower end mike williams autos are not fair

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I live in oklahoma city, peterson is a god here. Figured it would be decent bait for local shows. Suit yourself. My challenge stands, you make 100 BV and I give you a 60 BV card for free. I'm not mad at all, wasn't even going to come back to the thread til you brought up the ebay thing, oh and just so you know there are 2 1/1 petersons that will end in the next 18 hours on ebay for under 20, so by ebay standards. yes, what I offered was fair captain SV. look it up yourself. I was willing to offer something more fair, but a duel signed book is worth more in BV and SV than your printing plate...and if you wouldn't have tried to push your luck I may have still done it because I'm a pretty easy going guy, but you needed more...on your cheap plate. Have fun trying to find a good trade and I feel bad for the sucker you rip off. When you hit the age to get a credit card maybe you'll realize the world doesn't work on the latest ebay price...that's why it's called an auction. And speaking of which it's funny that you use ebay "buy it now" prices when you are trying to trade and quote the latest auction when you try to trade for something, so yeah, I have no interest in your plate now, do you want to take my challenge or not? This will be my last post on your thread, though I will check back. So LMK what you get out of it? I love calling out shady traders.
    Last edited by ShawnMC13; 04-23-2011 at 10:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in oklahoma city, peterson is a god here. Figured it would be decent bait for local shows. Suit yourself. My challenge stands, you make 100 BV and I give you a 60 BV card for free. I'm not mad at all, wasn't even going to come back to the thread til you brought up the ebay thing, oh and just so you know there are 2 1/1 petersons that will end in the next 18 hours on ebay for under 20, so by ebay standards. yes, what I offered was fair captain SV. look it up yourself. I was willing to offer something more fair, but a duel signed book is worth more in BV and SV than your printing plate...and if you wouldn't have tried to push your luck I may have still done it because I'm a pretty easy going guy, but you needed more...on your cheap plate. Have fun trying to find a good trade and I feel bad for the sucker you rip off. When you hit the age to get a credit card maybe you'll realize the world doesn't work on the latest ebay price...that's why it's called an auction. And speaking of which it's funny that you use ebay "buy it now" prices when you are trying to trade and quote the latest auction when you try to trade for something, so yeah, I have no interest in your plate now, do you want to take my challenge or not? This will be my last post on your thread, though I will check back. So LMK what you get out of it? I love calling out shady traders.

a shady trader? i have 40 feedback on here and 40 on blowout. I am guessing a 100 bv because you have to say your bv on these threads. I hate bv, like i said some cards that book 100 can sell for 100 or for 20, to one guy the value of the card would be way less then the other. And you have to look at completed listings smarty. One just ended at 35 and others around 25-30, im not going by buy it now price haha. If you dont trade by sv then dont argue about it I do, then dont trade with me. And i still dont get how now you say the card is garbage when you were interested in it? I am not trading to crappy mike williams one #/699 and the other not numbered which both sell for around 15. And there is no exact bv on a 1/1 so i can make what bv i want. If you saw it was at 100 and disagreed then you should have never posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump