Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reds1869's Items on eBay

Looking for Japanese Cards

I am looking for Japanese baseball cards. Not American cards of Japanese players, but cards printed for the Japanese market by Calbee, BBM, Menko, etc. I am also interested in Korean cards if you have them.

Please let me know what you have, everything in my bucket is available for trade. If you don't see anything you like, please post anyway--I have a ton of stuff unscanned at all times.

Country

Ive got some that someone gave me like 5 years ago! I can scan them. Im interested in your SF Giant GU plmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in these:

I'm needing Bruce RCs, Votto RCs, Jeter RCs or Griffey Jr RCs in trade.

I am looking for Japanese baseball cards. Not American cards of Japanese players, but cards printed for the Japanese market by Calbee, BBM, Menko, etc. I am also interested in Korean cards if you have them.

Please let me know what you have, everything in my bucket is available for trade. If you don't see anything you like, please post anyway--I have a ton of stuff unscanned at all times.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Otter05--pm coming your way.

hendricksis1--I would love those. Let me see what I can rustle up for you, I have plenty of Bruce and Votto RCs I should be able to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fishrman1234's Items on eBay

Do you like the ones in my bucket? And if so, how much BV would you be willing to give for each one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only have one Japanese card a 2005 BBM #561 1st Version, Brad Thomas, Nippon Ham Fighters

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent....

Otter05--pm coming your way.

hendricksis1--I would love those. Let me see what I can rustle up for you, I have plenty of Bruce and Votto RCs I should be able to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you like the ones in my bucket? And if so, how much BV would you be willing to give for each one?

I like them a lot, I'd be very interested in trading. I'm not a BV guy, so I can't really say what BV I would give. Whatever we both found to be fair. Let me know what you like from my bucket and we can go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only have one Japanese card a 2005 BBM #561 1st Version, Brad Thomas, Nippon Ham Fighters

I would love it but I don't know if the postage would be worthwhile for either of us in such a small trade. If you like some things from my bucket please let me know and perhaps we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fishrman1234's Items on eBay

All I liked was the Nolan Ryan and Alex Gordon...can you add some cash?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast