Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

2009 Upper Deck Black Football

First image and mini-preview is up!

http://houstoncollector.wordpress.co...l-first-image/

SCF Rewards
    Country

should be sick if its anything like the b-ball counterpart

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that is U-G-L-Y IMO, what a terrible first image to release. What is the deal with the film strip, last time I checked, nobody uses true film anymore. I hope the product is better than the first sample.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Wow, that is U-G-L-Y IMO, what a terrible first image to release. What is the deal with the film strip, last time I checked, nobody uses true film anymore. I hope the product is better than the first sample.

I had never thought of that on all these slideshow cards...everything is filmed digitally, so the slides are just produced for the cards like the fake letterman patches.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

Here's a full preview guys, thanks to Upper Deck:

http://houstoncollector.wordpress.co...tball-preview/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking at these photos, much better, looks like a potentially good product. Curious why are the photos use for the rookie cards of them in college unis? I know a lot of people collect the college photos, but not sure why they chose to use the college photos for a high end product.

Country
    See littledi444's Items on eBay

im sure all the rcs and stuff will be in pro unis, i think those are just examples. they wont be make in college unis.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is going to be awesome. The basketball product has been amazing. Tons of great patches and on-card autos. I will be interested to see the checklist once it releases

SCF Rewards
    Country

$150 for 1-2 cards now?! I know he was speculating, but none the less that is absurd. If I'm going to spend $150 on 2 cards Im going to get a couple SICK items. Not take my chances and hope for something I like or is popular. Jeez this stuff so out of control. Yet I still collect, aaahhh!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (20) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See ocho_zero's Items on eBay

Here are some more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast