Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Please Note - crzy4phins will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Out of work for a month! Need some trades!

So I had to have a cyst removed from my wrist so I'm out of work for a month and have to type 1 handed! I haven't posted anything in a while on here but I've added tons of stuff. Also looking for insert/rookie trades so check my lists. They come up in Excel when you click on the links. Looking for anything in my sig, Broncos,Panthers and Cowboys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Marino Shadowbox, any of the DeMaryius Thomas,Ronnie Hillman's, Latimer Prestige patch, 05 Vikings triple jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

Check me for your Fleener Strata auto and Keenan Allen Absolute Auto JSY, please. Thanks!
    Hidden Content ---------Hidden Content
    Dallas Cowboys: Gold Parallels - Autos - Multi-Colored Patches - RCs - Rare 90's Inserts & Parallels - Vintage
    Ryan Mallett: Autos - Patches - Parallels - Numbered - U.S. Swimming Cards - ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check me for your Fleener Strata auto and Keenan Allen Absolute Auto JSY, please. Thanks!

I like the Daniel Thomas Crown Royale patch/auto, Cris Carter patch and the Cam Newton End Zone Icons. LMK what you want to work out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

I like the Daniel Thomas Crown Royale patch/auto, Cris Carter patch and the Cam Newton End Zone Icons. LMK what you want to work out.

How bout the Daniel Thomas and Newton for your Fleener and Keenan? I'll throw in a couple nice Marino inserts for you too... If you're cool with it post it up and I'll accept.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posted! Thanks for the trade!
    How bout the Daniel Thomas and Newton for your Fleener and Keenan? I'll throw in a couple nice Marino inserts for you too... If you're cool with it post it up and I'll accept.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

cmb for some of your packers and chiefs in your main bucket. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for the 2 julius thomas and 1 demaryius thomas rookies:

http://s708.photobucket.com/user/tru...32739381683951

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for some of your packers and chiefs in your main bucket. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

I like the Gavin Escobar Platinum, Kyle Rudolph auto/jersey and the Manning/Elway/Nameth jersey. I also liked some inserts and rookies if you're interested in a bigger trade.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast