Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I bidded on that Elton Brand. (If that is the the one from eBay)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I bidded on that Elton Brand. (If that is the the one from eBay)

Yup that's the one from ebay recently.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some new Bulls GU's

Donyell Marshall/Eddy Curry/Jalen Rose

Wallace, Deng, Gordon

Curry

Fizer

Gordon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Budget has been tight and having to compete with all these new Bulls fans has bee rough on my PC progress! Nothing too crazy, been saving my money just in case some key cards from my PC hunt comes along, also none of the new panini stuff appeals to me! Anyway here's what I have added within the last two months:

Some GUs

This nice UD black GU of Deng that I liked

And the best pickup this time around, really like this one!

Here's my PC for those who have not seen it: http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/h...T/-Bulls%20PC/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I almost pick Ben Gordon Chronology jersey a while back but I later found that the card said Ben Gordon is ROY. Ha ha ha. Still want his auto version of that card too.

Not sure whether that tripple patch was on ebay a while back.

Now, the price of Bulls cards are too crazy. I'm on hiatus from collecting now anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some new stuff for my Bulls PC:

AJ Guyton GU (there's an unfortunate crease right V here but I got it for 1.20 so oh well!)

Quad Ultimate GU to match the Patch version I have:

Jordan GU, have 5 out of the 6 from this mini set:

Ben Gordon Premier Pensmanship (have the Jordan Grant and Noah, still need the Hinrich and someone else to complete the Bulls set)

Got this for a decent price too:

Usually I don't post all of my insert/rc's/base additions, but these two I like a lot:

Ben Gordon PMG

Luol Deng 04-05 Flair Row 2. Row 2's are suppose to be 1/1's ,but unfortunately this is the unstamped version from Fleer Bankruptcy, so I'm not really sure how many of these are actually out there maybe 10? 20? 100s? Just not sure!

Last edited by whalechaser; 05-25-2011 at 08:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the collection. I wanted to start a Bulls collection as they have been my favorite team since when I was about 7 with Jordan's Bulls. Unfortunately my Jamison collection has taken up a lot of extra income I have so I could never get a Bulls one off the ground. Keep showin those new additions!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some new stuff for my Bulls PC:

Quad Ultimate GU to match the Patch version I have:

Luol Deng 04-05 Flair Row 2. Row 2's are suppose to be 1/1's ,but unfortunately this is the unstamped version from Fleer Bankruptcy, so I'm not really sure how many of these are actually out there maybe 10? 20? 100s? Just not sure!

SUPER SICK QUAD!!!

FYI on the Flair and the Flair/Fleer bankruptcy stuff in general...
    There are probably less copies out there than you think.
    On most of the really low print run stuff (/10, /6, 1/1) there's usually only 2 copies besides the actual stamped/serialed issue.
    Sometimes 2, most of the time 1, and I've never seen 3 of anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

very nice exquisite hinrich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the collection. I wanted to start a Bulls collection as they have been my favorite team since when I was about 7 with Jordan's Bulls. Unfortunately my Jamison collection has taken up a lot of extra income I have so I could never get a Bulls one off the ground. Keep showin those new additions!

Thanks!! It's been hard for me to grow the Bulls collection lately since they're popular again.

I wish I could show more of the inserts rc's and base stuff but there is too much to scan.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast