Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 853 of 856 FirstFirst ... 353753803843850851852853854855856 LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Beth Phoenix is heading to the Hall of Fame. What are your opinions on this?

They needed a woman and she is probably the best non HOF woman left who people have actually heard of?

Chyna wont get in, too much personal drama for Vince to put her in. Beth is next best I guess

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, first I'm hearing of this.

Looks like he asked for his release because he was unhappy with the company
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Beth Phoenix is heading to the Hall of Fame. What are your opinions on this?

Chyna, Miss Elizabeth, Luna Vachon, Woman, Sable, Molly Holly. What do these 6 women have in common? They're NOT in the Es Hall of Fame.

But Beth Phoenix is going in this year? 😮

She shouldn't be going in ahead of those 6 women I listed, not in my book.

For the record here are the other women Beth Phoenix will be joining in the Es HoF: Fabulous Moolah, Sensational Sherri, Mae Young, Wendi Richter, Sunny, Trish Stratus, Lita, Alundra Blayze, Jacqueline and now I guess Beth Phoenix... *rolls eyes*

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

Chyna, Miss Elizabeth, Luna Vachon, Woman, Sable, Molly Holly. What do these 6 women have in common? They're NOT in the Es Hall of Fame.

I'm a bit surprised that Sable isn't in the HOF yet and at some point, Chyna should get in. I don't expect to see Woman, Luna or Molly Holly in the Hall of Fame. In my opinion, none of those 3 did enough through their careers to get in. Miss Elizabeth is a toss up for me. She's a one hit wonder to me with her only claim to fame being her stint with The Macho Man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a bit surprised that Sable isn't in the HOF yet and at some point, Chyna should get in.

I'm surprised that Sable isn't in either so I'm guessing she has a beef with the company or they have one with her. Chyna isn't going in after all the stuff she did and HHH taking over the company in the future will pretty much end any chance of that happening. She should be in based on what she did in the ring but the "other issues" are going to keep her out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So.....Paige officially done with the WWE yet?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

She's definitely going to get released within the next month due to this. I wonder if any repercussions will come back on Xavier Woods for this too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't understand why Woods would get in trouble for? It's not his fault someone hacked and leaked it. And it's not like other wrestlers aren't "together".

Anyone recall when Paige did Austin's podcast on the network? At one point it got a little strange. Makes me wonder now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone recall when Paige did Austin's podcast on the network? At one point it got a little strange. Makes me wonder now.

No I didn't see it. What happened?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I didn't see it. What happened?

I just remember Paige looking all starry eyed and she said something kinda strange and it was a lil weird moment. I wonder if Austin followed up on her after the show lol

Page 853 of 856 FirstFirst ... 353753803843850851852853854855856 LastLast