Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 610sportscards's Items on eBay

Sick Cards on eBay!!! Please L@@K!!!

Here is the link to my items. Thanks :)

http://shop.ebay.com/rymar1112/m.htm...&_trksid=p3686

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude seriously...why did you cancel a ebay auction????? I put a bid on one of your cards, with no reservation and you cancel it, sounds like you forgot to add a reserve price and now with the card not going for what you want you cancel....SCF members be aware of this dude......?????? ™™™

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude seriously...why did you cancel a ebay auction????? I put a bid on one of your cards, with no reservation and you cancel it, sounds like you forgot to add a reserve price and now with the card not going for what you want you cancel....SCF members be aware of this dude......?????? ™™™

first of all these are my buddy's auctions that I plugged because he doesn't have an SCF, and he probably cancelled the auction because he was not going to sell whatever card you bid on for a really low price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably a suggestion, don't plug peoples auctions that are not reliable.....however this is simply a suggestion....and I would have gone a lot higher on the card, just waiting to see how high it was going to go..but w/e

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

first of all these are my buddy's auctions that I plugged because he doesn't have an SCF, and he probably cancelled the auction because he was not going to sell whatever card you bid on for a really low price.

This is the problem with some of you ,Not all but most ,If you list a card on ebay you should honor your auction .If you pull an auction because you dont think it'll sell for what you think it's worth DON'T LIST YOUR CARD ,It's the market place that determines value ,Not you or beckett,tuff stuff ,I have sold over 900 cards on ebay and have never pulled an auction for any reason ,People go to ebay to get a deal ,if your not willing to give a deal then dont list your item ..You are commiting a crime against the hobby ,If your card is worth something then it will sell for a good price ,Most auctions double within the last 10 seconds of auctions end ,Remember it's the market place that determines value not YOU !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to mention you can set a reserve.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another thing a 1/1 is only a 1/1 if it's stamped on the card ..you people are deciveing potential buyers ...why can't 5/25 be a 1/1/ then ..there's only 1 #5 right ..or 10/299 is a 1/1 right ...99/99 a 1/1 too ..comon people be honest with your auctions ..most patches are different does that make all patches with multi-color a 1/1 ..you got to be kiddin me ...Get real and be honest with your auctions ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sorry that he pulled the card. I had no idea he would pull any of the cards down off of eBay. He just simply ask me to help so I did. I guess I learned my lesson.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sorry that he pulled the card. I had no idea he would pull any of the cards down off of eBay. He just simply ask me to help so I did. I guess I learned my lesson.

I am sorry for busting on your thread ,but lets try to keep the hobby honest ...Good luck with the rest of your auctions ,You do have some nice stuff listed ...Good luck !!