Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not Again?!....Another business refuses service to a gay couple.

A bakery in Oregon, a reception hall in Texas, and now a florist in Washington.

Just imagine....if a business refused it's service to a black couple? an interracial couple? A Christian couple?!

All of this would be against the law, and so is this!

Here is Washington Law:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=49.60.030

^This business has violated the law and SHOULD be sued or punished in some way.

If you don't like these rules, don't play the game....don't go into business!

A customer should NOT have to suffer because you are intolerant of his lifestyle.

And yes, I will continue posting these stories.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's so crazy.

I remember being in 6th grade History class when I first really learned about how this country was just half a century ago in regards to racial discrimination.

The indignity, the humiliation, the utter racism that these people suffered.....it can't be understated.

I was so glad when I thought that we had gotten over that and now we didn't have these "Whites Only" and "Coloreds Only" signs on everything.

But it seems that now some people want to have "Straight Couples Only" signs on their businesses......and just like how we look back at 1950s and 60s America, the future generations will look back on this time period with shame that this was happening to gay Americans.

It too, can't be understated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

This is crazy and all states should have laws regarding this, I hope they lose all their customers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Until we have some really tough laws on discrimination it is going to continue happening. This needs to be enforced NOW

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what needs to be done is gay marriage recognized on a federal level, then we can do something

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

what needs to be done is gay marriage recognized on a federal level, then we can do something

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Regardless of my opinion on homosexuality, gays are neither a race or a religion. Trying to equate them with racism that denied blacks the right to be free, vote and have jobs or with religious persecution that has resulted in people being killed by the tens of thousands is hardly a remotely close comparison.

I get it. Gays deserve their rights, blah, blah, blah. A gay couple not being sold flowers or a cake is NOTHING like a black man being castrated and hung for talking to a white girl or a Christian being beheaded for being Christian in a non-Christian area.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Except that discrimination is discrimination and trying to put different instances on different levels is nothing but splitting hairs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kermit588's Items on eBay

But you can't ignore the fact that discrimination against gay people isn't limited to what's stated in the news report. I'm sure there are many incidences where gay people have been beaten up, bullied, or even killed for just being gay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

But you can't ignore the fact that discrimination against gay people isn't limited to what's stated in the news report. I'm sure there are many incidences where gay people have been beaten up, bullied, or even killed for just being gay.

A lot of suicides from bullying...

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast