Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Panini Redemption Replacement Mailday (with a sick extra)

Some of you may remember about a year ago I pulled a Aaron Rodgers/Jeff Janis/Richard Rodgers triple auto /5 from a box of 2016 prime signatures I picked up after work once.

It didn't seem like they had a timetable of when they would have it in hand so I requested a replacement and I'm really happy. Plus they threw in an amazing extra.

2013 UD Black Printing Plate Aaron Rodgers auto 1/1 - HTG it's gonna have to be something sweet for me to let it go)
    1559016902646728121_3916073753.jpg

2015 Panini Prizm rookie auto - best extra I've ever received! PC NFT
    1559016908577515705_3916073753.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Both are nice! I would definitely be happy with that deal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That Rodgers is better then the triple auto. Very nice extra and a PC Hit to boot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! I think in Panini's eyes giving me a printing plate was a downgrade but I'd rather it just be Aaron by himself. The triple was unique though because instead of putting jordy and cobb on the card they put the two guys who caught hail mary TDs from Aaron that year.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

Great replacements, sure wish they would give me an update on my 4 year old redemptions! I find it odd that both of those premium cards were not to be found in packs - I swear the company puts more garbage in the packs and holds back good cards...

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Cooper is not numbered so I figured they had extras of those?
    I did have your thought on the Rodgers though. I hope they know what to do if someone pulls the redemption for it. I know people including my go-to breaker are breaking a lot of 2013 UD Black now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Nice stuff man. Just got them to replace my 6 outstanding redemptions so here is hoping I maybe get some extras for waiting over 6 years on stuff lol. How long did you have to wait from the time you contacted them to getting something sent?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff man. Just got them to replace my 6 outstanding redemptions so here is hoping I maybe get some extras for waiting over 6 years on stuff lol. How long did you have to wait from the time you contacted them to getting something sent?

I redeemed the card a year ago today. I would say I contacted Panini through Twitter about 2 weeks ago? They got back to me Thursday and overnighted these to me so I had the cards Friday. Did they ask you what your favorite teams were? I just said Raiders and Sacramento Kings thinking they would just throw in like a Clive Walford auto but not an Amari haha.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

I redeemed the card a year ago today. I would say I contacted Panini through Twitter about 2 weeks ago? They got back to me Thursday and overnighted these to me so I had the cards Friday. Did they ask you what your favorite teams were? I just said Raiders and Sacramento Kings thinking they would just throw in like a Clive Walford auto but not an Amari haha.

I tried calling them last friday and got nowhere, then I saw someone post an email address for someone so figured what the heck right. They actually got back to me monday morning and yes asked me my teams. I said 49ers, Patriot (maybe a Brady gu lmao) and HOFers. He said he would take care of it but could be unto 4-5 weeks in waiting. But he also said if I didn't see anything happening in that time frame to email him again so he could take care of it. Cody Crim was the persons name and so far in all my years of dealing with Panini, he is the only helpful person. Hopefully they feel bad as all 6 of my redemptions range from over 3-6.5 yrs of waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried calling them last friday and got nowhere, then I saw someone post an email address for someone so figured what the heck right. They actually got back to me monday morning and yes asked me my teams. I said 49ers, Patriot (maybe a Brady gu lmao) and HOFers. He said he would take care of it but could be unto 4-5 weeks in waiting. But he also said if I didn't see anything happening in that time frame to email him again so he could take care of it. Cody Crim was the persons name and so far in all my years of dealing with Panini, he is the only helpful person. Hopefully they feel bad as all 6 of my redemptions range from over 3-6.5 yrs of waiting.

My usual experience has been similar to yours. Even when reaching them there's usually a wait. This time was an anomaly. Best of luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast