Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

I will take two slots please.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

How does anyone else feel about the fact that we cannot even get 100 people signed up for a giveaway gift card? At the minimum of 50 VIP members benefiting from 2 entries. I don't know if I am surprised or this is just what is expected. Do not enough people know about it? Is the card cash the holdup?
    This will probably fill in the future but I did assume the timing meant I had a chance at this to use at Christmas.
    Scott, you did mention that people cannot buy for other people. Now, I wouldn't do that because of respect for your rule but I would donate to someone who wanted entry. So I think something along those lines should be allowed to help fill this.
    Another point this brings up is perhaps someone who signs up on this site immediately gets "X" amount of CC. Compare this to getting a credit card and getting 50,000 miles immediately.
    Just my thoughts people. I love this site so anything I say is meant as positive criticism.
    Thanks

I believe there is merit to this post. Part of the reasoning was opening up more ways for people to use their CardCash as it has been a bit limited in the past and the fact that it is near the holidays was a factor, but not the main one.

Now, on the point of not purchasing for someone else, there is a rule in place that during CC auctions, CC can not be moved around; however, I was wrong to apply it here.

So if you want to purchase or donate this to other members, that is fine.

AS for the last point, there is no real way add CC when you join, but I think of this in the same vein as a hotel loyality, mileage program... with this said, I do have ideas on how people can earn "bonus" CC in the future.

Lastly, I am open to suggestions, criticism, etc, especially when there is substance with it.

Thanks,
    Scott

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

will take 2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

ill take a spot

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

with this, 47 more spots available at this point

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Scott,

Hey this is a great thing your doing here with the auction, but I really think to improve the use of cc there needs to a more consistent way to use it on a regular basis, the card cash store isn't very good in terms of content and on a few items way overpriced like the T.J. Yeldon RC Auto Patch. But mainly I think it's just a lack of regular stuff to spend your cc on. One thing I used to love was the packs for cc sales we used to have it was a great thing in my opinion. Also on the VIP section I feel like the VIP section really needs to improve as well as there really isn't much of a benefit of being a VIP, like exclusive VIP raffles, packs, and other stuff. Hope its ok to voice my opinion here was just a though off of what you posted above or I would have done it else where. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott,

Hey this is a great thing your doing here with the auction, but I really think to improve the use of cc there needs to a more consistent way to use it on a regular basis, the card cash store isn't very good in terms of content and on a few items way overpriced like the T.J. Yeldon RC Auto Patch. But mainly I think it's just a lack of regular stuff to spend your cc on. One thing I used to love was the packs for cc sales we used to have it was a great thing in my opinion. Also on the VIP section I feel like the VIP section really needs to improve as well as there really isn't much of a benefit of being a VIP, like exclusive VIP raffles, packs, and other stuff. Hope its ok to voice my opinion here was just a though off of what you posted above or I would have done it else where. Daniel

Since there "officially" is not a cash value on CC, there is no "official" way to determine what is over priced and what is not. I have thought about what the value should be (you have been apart of my private discussions when you were on staff). Since CC was originally designed to be earned by being active on SCF, its something that should be used as an incentive to achieve something that costs you nothing, other than time.

There are ways to improve on this and I am not naive to this and understand your point.

Something that I am trying to do is get the site costs down to a point that I can do a pack sale for CC occasionally. I know the issues with it, but its not something that I have been able to fully fix overnight.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

purchasing a spot for @who765

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Scott,

Thanks for the reply brother, just trying to help out and give suggestions. Quick question are we still able to buy other members spots if so I may buy a few members spots, thanks. Daniel

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I will take Two spots..Sending cc now..Ed

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast