Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lmao, haven't been in the sports card community in awhile... Since when did we get guys like this?

I shouldn’t have said please....

You’re out of your mind, have fun never ever ever selling these at the asking prices you gave me-

Huberdeau palm tree: $750USD
    Rielly basic 2clr: $150 each
    Rielly logo: $300
    Rielly ice /10: $30
    Raanta: 400
    Letang: 400

Just so you’re aware, here’s what these sell for

Huberdeau palm tree: $75 or less w/ logo
    Rielly basic 2clr: $15
    Rielly logo: $40-$50
    Rielly ice /10: $5-$10
    Raanta: $100 if you’re lucky
    Letang: $150-$200 if you’re lucky.

And that’s eBay so take 15% off.

I wouldn’t usually do this but you’re either delusional and some public shaming will bring you back to reality or you....well that can be the only explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

my take on this .....cards are what people will pay for...owners of the cards have all the right to ask what ever they want and people who try to diss or shame any one in the public forums should not

and by the way ...the way M Rielly is playing ..maybe those card price quotes are right on the money
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

You guys are tripping! Check completed auction prices. It’s amazing to me what people think cards are worth and how crazy far off they are.

I dare the OP to list every one of these at .99 for 7 days and let them ride no reserve. I’ve got $100 that says the asking price posted isn’t hit on every one of these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Relax. Only someone desperate for cash would run a 7 day auction on a Cup logo card, which obviously always going to be bottom dollar on any sale. This seller isn't having a fire-sale.
    If you don't like it, move on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys are tripping! Check completed auction prices. It’s amazing to me what people think cards are worth and how crazy far off they are.

I dare the OP to list every one of these at .99 for 7 days and let them ride no reserve. I’ve got $100 that says the asking price posted isn’t hit on every one of these.

And I've got any amount of money you want to wager that says those cards all go for double the absurd prices you posted for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I knew I should have made a bet...
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/113295541836...84.m1561.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankie5s's Items on eBay

Dude, give it up already. You don't like the prices, move on. You're not the one who decides what someone else should ask for their cards. People like you ruin the hobby. You're the worst of the worst

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I don't like someone's prices, I just move on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I shouldn’t have said please....

Huberdeau palm tree: $75 or less w/ logo
    Rielly basic 2clr: $15
    Rielly logo: $40-$50
    Rielly ice /10: $5-$10
    Raanta: $100 if you’re lucky
    Letang: $150-$200 if you’re lucky.

And that’s eBay so take 15% off.

There's something wrong with this guy. Does he not know how to use ebay completed? Sure, Huberdeau isnt close to $750, but its also not too close to $75. The 2clr letter / number Rielly at $150 is a good price if you need to "buy when hes hot". A logo copy has apparently gone for more already as well. Do I think prices for Rielly will hold? Of course not, hes not even a Top 4 player on the Leafs, hobby wise or actual player wise. The OP should be throwing these on ebay and cashing in, because these prices wont last long.

Anyone got Riellys for sale at this prices, ill triple them ..... tsk tsk @tuukkatime .... lowballing the field only offering double =P\

Its amazing how little some people know in this hobby.

Maybe @sneekc you should worry about fulfilling trades you accept in the Trade Manager and not backing out of a deal .... I think you should leave the big cards for the big boys. The water is a little too deep on this end for you.

Its funny how you think you're publicly shaming him, and yet everyone comes in here and publicly shames you.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Okay guys lets all relax here please :)

Thank you
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12