Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

may as well move all 10 of mine to the 10 day sub buddy. LMK the additional cost and if you want it sent PP or check

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Can you add this one to 10 day

2016 Donruss Optic Rated Rookies Autographs Holo #168 Ezekiel Elliott BV400

Insurance - Yes

please let me know how much to add

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (1499)
    Country

Think the Harper is 500.00 but it is a RCR so not sure if that matters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but your bulk submissions will allow for rcr to be slabbed? cost?

You can send in RCR cards in the bulk submissions but you still pay the cost. RCR the card just goes in an ultra pro sleeve with a tamper proof sticker over the top with the card grade and auto grade if applicable no subs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can send in RCR cards in the bulk submissions but you still pay the cost. RCR the card just goes in an ultra pro sleeve with a tamper proof sticker over the top with the card grade and auto grade if applicable no subs.

ok so to get a rcr 9.5/10 auto slabbed, then i just pay the bulk $7+1=$8 to get it slabbed. seems fair.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok so to get a rcr 9.5/10 auto slabbed, then i just pay the bulk $7+1=$8 to get it slabbed. seems fair.

Yep, you would have to pay if you sent it in yourself as well. Beckett is pretty smart tons of people submit for RCR so they charge for that. Then if you like the grade and want it slabbed after you have already paid for the RCR they say no problem, just give us more money haha.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

@goaldriversv, 10 day added, if you're adding more to that list lease do so soon...
    none over 500. i can submit a few more in the 10 day submission for values over $500 and some other cards. do you want to go ahead and post my 9 card 10 day submission cards in your other thread or should i?

@chevyman please list those soon...also LMK if you want those sent back along with the 20 day cards, otherwise I need to add shipping to your 10 day cards...
    I will keep this order at the 20 day sub so we don't have to figure a price difference.

I will ikely send a few in for the 10 day sub but will list them in that thread

@Chevyman22 Yes, I will still do that one as well
    Just so we are clear the current 10 day sub is in addition to the one that was scheduled for June or was the June sub just moved up to accommodate the new BGS requirements ?

@nskrbec I moved your cards over. I will accept paypal for the 10 day since there aren't that many members as long as it's gift unless you want to pay the fees.
    may as well move all 10 of mine to the 10 day sub buddy. LMK the additional cost and if you want it sent PP or check

@Rdaveigajr If That's the same card as in the 20 day, is that moving over to the 10 day? It's looking like $12 per card with $2 autos for he additional card. Also let me know if you want the 10 day cards shipped back with the 20 day cards...
    Can you add this one to 10 day

2016 Donruss Optic Rated Rookies Autographs Holo #168 Ezekiel Elliott BV400

Insurance - Yes

please let me know how much to add

@duck6700j If it gets up charged I'll LYK and we can deal with it at that time.
    Think the Harper is 500.00 but it is a RCR so not sure if that matters.

Last edited by patriotsguy; 04-17-2017 at 01:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm gonna hold off for the June 10 day sub thanks

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Waiting to see on one person, and need to wait on the additional 10 day sub cards and I can mail them all in the same box.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 04-18-2017 at 10:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if that one person is me, go ahead with the 9 for the 10 day sub. i can wait to submit a few others in june.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast