Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Please Note - ZAMO55555 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars Texas Rangers San Antonio Spurs

Hello Rodney,
    Hope u find something u can use from this link.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...VoZyRbFo/edit#

lmk,Hector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@ZAMO55555 - Hector, thanks for your posts and interest. Yes, both of those Ripken gu's are still available.I'll trade and/or sell them. I'll try to check your link soon. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rodney,
    I know I dont have a single card to offer for the Topps Sterling. But i would trade in your favor for your 2 cards.
    Hector

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ZAMO55555 - Hector, thanks for your posts and interest. Yes, both of those Ripken gu's are still available.I'll trade and/or sell them. I'll try to check your link soon. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: I've just finished checking the link you posted in post #31. One '?" before I can make an offer: What issues,if any, do the '57 & '58 Orioles team cards have ? Any stains,bends,creases,holes,paper loss, poor centering,writing,bad corner wear,etc. ? PLMK. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello Rodney,
    As soon as i get back home i will let u know about the cards you had questions. I dont recall much on them. But if u want to send me an email i can take pics of them and send them to u.
    Hector

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ZAMO55555 - Hector, thanks for the reply. "Pic's" aren't necessary, as they don't show everything. I'd prefer your description of any, if there are some, issues. Looking forward to your descriptions. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know u said no photos but hopefully this helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. Is the "other" team card like the one you pictured? If not, what are it's issues? PLMK. Thanks. We're getting closer to an offer for a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rodney,
    the 1957 card. much better condition. no creases,no lifting on card, centering is offset like the 58 card but more to the right instead
    of the left and no stains. If we come to a trade agreement. of course i send first. and if u reject any card give me a chance to replace it, b4
    u send any cards.
    lmk,Hector

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rodney,
    quick note on the 58 card, u right about photos. the crease is very light, not a heavy crease. but it starts at the bottom of the player sitting and spreads lightly
    to the 2 arrow points. again, once u have it in your hands u can tell me if its a keeper or if u want to return it. again just give me a chance to make the trade
    good between us.
    Hector

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast