Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yes I was talking about the header, when I referred to both the , and the amount not being a whole number.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Starting TODAY

If you post your personal box breaks and use one of the prefixes in the subforum for it, SCF will pay out the following

100RP for Scans
    200RP if you do a Video
    300RP if you do a video with a Shoutout to SCF!

These will be paid out on a monthly basis.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great to see. Is there still a payout for posting pics in the inventory? (If stated I missed it)

Great work crew

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great to see. Is there still a payout for posting pics in the inventory? (If stated I missed it)

Great work crew

yes

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Scott- Thanks for the quick Response.

Yes I was talking about the header, when I referred to both the , and the amount not being a whole number.

I was the programmer that added manualy the reward points total on top, using a function code from the company that made this reward points application and it`s a bug in there code that create this. Now I did tried to apply a rounding function to the result of the function but that did not work. I suggest to create our own function to go and read the total points directly into the database as it`s their function that create the issue. Always easier then finding a bug in a third party application.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was the programmer that added manualy the reward points total on top, using a function code from the company that made this reward points application and it`s a bug in there code that create this. Now I did tried to apply a rounding function to the result of the function but that did not work. I suggest to create our own function to go and read the total points directly into the database as it`s their function that create the issue. Always easier then finding a bug in a third party application.

Which in the grand scheme of items to work on for SCF as a whole, this would be near or at the bottom of the list. Its an annoyance, but functionally works.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

My balance currently reads 105.63000000000048. With the changes, shouldn't my balance read either 105 or 106?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

see the 2 posts above yours @Leafsman

and your balance is 107 :)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Scott are the reward points being paid out for last month or are the payments going out next month for the trade portion of the reward points was just wondering, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Scott are the reward points being paid out for last month or are the payments going out next month for the trade portion of the reward points was just wondering, thanks. Daniel

I am behind on this due to the migration. Right now this is a manual process for me so it will take sometime to get the payouts done once I pull the data. I would like to have this done next week when I am in Milwaukee for the day job.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast