Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Overreaction to an everyday mistake/miscommunication/newbie by both parties. Yes his reaction to the education was awful, but raking him through the mud here is worse in my mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone makes mistakes, I don't think the guy deserves to be crucified for it. Upon realizing he had simply hit the wrong BIN, if you had tried to adjust the invoice (by adjusting shipping or some such) or just re-listed and told him to offer $16 and you'd accept, we wouldn't be discussing this at all

He's not new, he's been on eBay for more than 5 years.

I cannot adjust the invoice. The lowest price that can be charged is $25 for that auction once the BIN is hit. eBay will not allow you to invoice lower than the BIN or BO price.

He paid, I refunded and he has now not allowed to bid on my auctions. Like I said previously, if this guy is so short tempered and so quick to blame I don't need him as a customer, and don't need his business.

What's stopping him from simply saying the package never arrived? I can even drop if off to his door, no trust in people like that so it's best to move on and block.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Overreaction to an everyday mistake/miscommunication/newbie by both parties. Yes his reaction to the education was awful, but raking him through the mud here is worse in my mind.

If he wants to escalate things, I have no problem. I am more reputable on every platform than him. If he wants to issue threats about reporting me on eBay and telling me I'm an aweful scammer seller .... I will post about his idiosity. He also threatened to post about me and our entire convo, I told him I'd go ahead and do that for him. If he wants to act like a normal human being, we can all be civil.

If you want to go check out the entire convo, you can see it at @1luongocollector. I have nothing to hide.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I cannot adjust the invoice. The lowest price that can be charged is $25 for that auction once the BIN is hit. eBay will not allow you to invoice lower than the BIN or BO price.

He paid, I refunded and he has now not allowed to bid on my auctions. Like I said previously, if this guy is so short tempered and so quick to blame I don't need him as a customer, and don't need his business.

What's stopping him from simply saying the package never arrived? I can even drop if off to his door, no trust in people like that so it's best to move on and block.

So he did pay the BIN and you refunded him..............all you had to do was refund the difference. Your the one being unreasonable in this entire situation.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, it's an easy mistake to make/ I haven't sold on ebay in quite a while, but every once in a while someone would make a mistake, they get frustrated (granted, this guy's responses were not the greatest) but it was 100% a salvageable transaction; I'd say the proof would be the fact that he paid for it anyway. As mentioned, you could just refund the difference, wish him well, and everyone's happy.

It would be one thing if you got upset about it and said "ok, I don't want to deal with that guy again", end of story. But once you call him out in public, your actions actually make you look worse than the other guy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(628)
    Country

It's good to know what eBay sellers think about their customers. You could have canceled the sale and offered him a new invoice. Are we allowed to call people out on these boards?
    Last edited by anglinomics; 02-15-2020 at 06:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I’m a seller on Ebay and I totally understand @canucksfan007
    There is a lot of weird people on there, we as sellers aren’t protected at all. I would’ve done the same thing as him, refund him and move on. The buyer probably would’ve said that he never received. You have to be a seller on Ebay to understand, it gets frustrating sometimes.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So he did pay the BIN and you refunded him..............all you had to do was refund the difference. Your the one being unreasonable in this entire situation.

He paid the BIN, I refunded the entire purchase and relisted the item. I have no faith or trust in this user being trustworthy and honest for the transaction.

He has basically lost his privilege to purchase from me.

His loss, not mine ... I'm the only one with this item available on eBay and comc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, it's an easy mistake to make/ I haven't sold on ebay in quite a while, but every once in a while someone would make a mistake, they get frustrated (granted, this guy's responses were not the greatest) but it was 100% a salvageable transaction; I'd say the proof would be the fact that he paid for it anyway. As mentioned, you could just refund the difference, wish him well, and everyone's happy.

It would be one thing if you got upset about it and said "ok, I don't want to deal with that guy again", end of story. But once you call him out in public, your actions actually make you look worse than the other guy.

If you want to deal with him, by all means. If you don't want to deal with me because of it, again do what you will. I know we've dealt many times before with no random demands or random stupidity.

I'll call him out because he's an idiot, and wanted to do the same to me . If you dont like it that's up to you

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's good to know what eBay sellers think about their customers. You could have canceled the sale and offered him a new invoice. Are we allowed to call people out on these boards?

He's an idiot, sorry if this offends you.

I don't want to deal with this person where they can file a chargeback and have my card and the money. I have no problems selling to this person in person, or via PayPal gift.

Yes, we are allowed to call people out on the boards. Especially if it's from a long standing member, where he doesn't show any personal information of said member.

What you decide to do with the information is up to you. He is aware I've posted it here and on a few other forums as well as IG. He is allowed to come defend himself if he wants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast