Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Jesse Jackson Jr. Pays Campaign Funds to Wife

Only in the Democratic party can you pay your wife a ton of money and not think it is unethical. In the Republican party, if you get accused of something, but innocent you lose your Senate seat. In the Democratic party you pay you can pay your wife (essentially paying yourself) and there are no issues. What a scary 4 years we have coming!
    Representative Jesse Jackson Jr.’s congressional campaign organization has paid his wife at least $247,500 since 2001, including at least $95,000 after Sandra Jackson joined the Chicago City Council two years ago, according to federal election records.

Jackson’s political committee also gave at least $298,927 in cash and in-kind contributions to Sandra Jackson’s campaign fund, which bankrolled her races for a city council seat that pays more than $100,000 per year and an unpaid position on the Cook County Democratic Committee.

Country

must be all that "change" we were promised

SCF Rewards
    Country

.................... Ftw!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

You have that on your clipboard don't you...Alt+v for mikesilvia!

The key words in this are "jesse" and "jackson"...anything that includes those two words in rapid succession is bound to be ridiculous.

Country

You have that on your clipboard don't you...Alt+v for mikesilvia!

The key words in this are "jesse" and "jackson"...anything that includes those two words in rapid succession is bound to be ridiculous.

when mike was actually responding to his own threads, he used to ask people all the time if they even read the article...but it's clear through several of his posts that he doesn't even read the article (not saying this particular one)...im just stealing his favorite sentence when i ctrl+v that, trying to get a response

i dont know much about his son, but you're right, jesse jackson is pretty ridiculous...and while i do agree it's probably unethical to pay your wife this way, the fact is it's legal...so as a lot of people use this argument, the laws have to be changed first...it's clear jackson jr & his wife have done their homework...they know they aren't breaking any laws, whether it's unethical or not

as far as stevens goes, he lost in an election...it's not like he was kicked out before he had his day in court...of course it probably had something to do with his conviction, and i've always been against corrupt prosecutors and government officials who lie under oath or don't provide the defense with access to all information....so i hope he sues and wins

PS: stevens is also 85 years old...we need term limits