Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See misfitfeind's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I collect star/hof gu/autos, guys like Benintendi, Correa, Musial, Griffey Jr. etc, also like better Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, Bruins stuff etc.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

Gatsby- PM

90s-thanks! Although I joined back in 08’ haha, I’m just starting up again after college, I like the Montana, Eddie George, wilfork, Chris carter, sayers and Cooper autos

thanks!
    matt

My bad, read that wrong... welcome back to the site! lol
    Really wish that card didn't have all that red up top... are there any cards you'd like from my trade folders?
    Hidden Content ---------Hidden Content
    Dallas Cowboys: Gold Parallels - Autos - Multi-Colored Patches - RCs - Rare 90's Inserts & Parallels - Vintage
    Ryan Mallett: Autos - Patches - Parallels - Numbered - U.S. Swimming Cards - ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Philadelphia 76ers Colorado Rockies
    See TheKollector89's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

@thegadd25 can you check me for the Calvin Johnson sweet spot. Thanks
    PC: Oakland Raiders, 76ers, Allen Iverson, Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Sanders, Sean Taylor, Randy Moss,
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See misfitfeind's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

90-haha no worries that you! And some interest in the demarco Auto Jersey, Irvin 2000 fleer Auto, and the thomas/Dez Patch, but mostly those PC Cards!

raider-like the magic and Crabtree autos, and if that amari Patch is FT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

90-haha no worries that you! And some interest in the demarco Auto Jersey, Irvin 2000 fleer Auto, and the thomas/Dez Patch, but mostly those PC Cards!

raider-like the magic and Crabtree autos, and if that amari Patch is FT!

I could do those three you listed for Megatron but I'd like to hold on to those PC cards for a bit. LMK, thanks
    TC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12