Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

2018 Panini Obsidian Football

The main set in Obsidian consists of 200 cards. Half of these are rookies. All come numbered to 100 copies. Whereas opti-chrome lines like Panini Prizm and Topps Chrome usually use silver backgrounds for their shine, this set paints it black. For starters, this creates a lot of contrast with the photo. But the real pop comes in the Electric Etch parallels.

2018-Panini-Obsidian-Football-Base-Electric-Etch-Orange.jpg 2018-Panini-Obsidian-Football-Base-Electric-Etch-Purple.jpg

https://www.beckett.com/news/2018-pa...dian-football/

This might be the first set from any manufacturer that I've been genuinely interested to see in hand since Topps Tek/Panini Clear Vision. It's a shame that it's tied up as a premium product with no card numbered higher than /100 which will make it costly for any set builders. But boy do these cards pop!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Not sure how i feel about this.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This could look really cool or look really really really stupid. I guess they just aren't showing up well in computer scans? That happens with some cards where they don't scan well but look awesome in person which is unfortunate for online sellers.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Not sure how i feel about this.

Your avatar loves it ;)

This could look really cool or look really really really stupid. I guess they just aren't showing up well in computer scans? That happens with some cards where they don't scan well but look awesome in person which is unfortunate for online sellers.

As a recovering Topps Huddle person I like the flashy neon look. It might age horribly but I like that it's not the same run of the mill.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

i think im going to try getting a case break of this. i think they might be nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baltravens52's Items on eBay

Looks like another high-end over-priced product